Mutual Frolicking

IZAAK ¤ POV

I am a stealth god. I'm so quiet, that not even the moon goddess can hear me creep. I crouched low, my eyes fixed on my target. My delicious looking, gorgeous, very fertile target who was sprawled in a clearing just a few meters away. My mate. Mine.

I was gonna scare him and then lick him up all good and then scent him so that everyone knew he was mine. Then I was gonna bite him, sink my teeth in real good and drink his sweet blood. Then I was gonna go hunting and get him a rabbit. Yesss. Four rabbits. He's gonna be so proud, cause I'm a provider. The best provider. The most spectacular mate he's ever gonna have.

I crept forward, my paws stepping carefully over the under brush, my big body moving fluidly as I navigated my way around trees and bushes. I kept sniffing, kept inhaling his sweet, woodland berry scent, sweet and ripe. Perfect. I wanted to mate him. I wanted eleven pups. No, twelve. Twenty. More puppies. Yes. More puppies with my mate.

He was still so little, still pretty and dainty and small. His fur was dark brown dipped in gold. A real prince designed by the moon goddess just for me. Only for King Izaak. I almost growled and gave myself away, vibrating with happiness. Mine. Mine. Mine.

I got into position and my pretty mate hadn't noticed me just yet where he was sunbathing in the clearing. He thought I was playing with our puppies at home, but they were with my father. He was a worthy babysitter. It meant I had more time to play and I liked playing just as much as I liked taking care of my puppies. Playing was fun, especially with my mate.

I tensed, my body coiling up tight, before I pounced. I sprang forward leaping over him, startling him awake and he let out a high pitched wolf squeal, flailing on his back beneath me. I huffed triumphantly, before dipping my head and attacking his muzzle with licks. My version of kisses. "I-Izaak! What are you doing?! you scared me!" Raven cried, trying to wiggle away, but I clamped my jaws around his neck and dragged him back.

"Stay still and accept your fate."

"You're evil," he whined, flopping to the grassy floor, covering his eyes with his paws. I nosed my way in between them and flicked my tongue over his nose. He squirmed some more before finally letting out the noise I wanted to hear. Giggling. He was happy.

"Are you impressed with my hunting skills. I stalked you all the way here and you didn't see me. Are you not amazed?" I asked, needing his validation. Pleasing him was what I lived for. That and sex and puppies of course.

Raven lifted his head, finally licking me back. "It was amazing," he laughed. "You're so strong and fast and quiet. Super awesome." He struggled up onto his little paws and we rubbed together, fur to fur, tail to tail, muzzle to muzzle. Almost like a dance as we scented each other with the upmost affection. I let him have his way with me for just a few minutes before the balance between us shifted.

I bared my teeth as I rounded to face him and he let out a delighted whimper as he tilted his head, gold tipped ears flopping to the side, giving me his neck. I bit into him, my canines piercing through fur and skin  his blood splashing against my tongue. He let out a howl of pain and arousal, his whole body stilling in the most submissive stance he could embody. I growled around his throat, lapping with my tongue and guiding him down. I could smell his arousal, his slick, as it clung to his thick fur.

Releasing him and running my tongue over my canines, I circled my panting Raven where he lay on his side, my gaze predatory. I made my way towards his rear, my hard and heavy genitals swaying between my hind legs. I was so ready for him-