Little Warriors

Finally this spin-off is up 🥰

Like always, I'll mark sensitive chapters or chapters with sex, violence etc at the start. This book contains girlxgirl boyxgirl boyxboy and mpreg just putting it out there now👍🏾

Anyway, enjoy this chapter. It's just a cute little family scene. Nothing wild lol. Hope you enjoy!

°•○●☆●○•°

AMARI ¤ POV

"Stand up straight!"

"Knees bent - a bit further Lumai! That's it!"

"Clench your fists, remember don't tuck your thumbs or you'll break them!"

"The key is to be quick on your feet. You have to react to what the other person is doing. You have to dodge their attacks but you also have to focus on their movements and find weak spots."

I adjusted my own stance, staring at all nine of my old enough children who were currently on the grass in front of me, covered in sweat. We'd been training for about two hours now, the sun high up in the sky.

I started teaching them how to fight after the quintuplets turned six. Four years on and they've been doing great. They know how to fight well but sometimes there were little things we needed to focus on improving. Like technique.

My little warriors were so focused on being ferocious and coming out on top that they forgot basic things like reaction times and focusing on weak spots. We were going over it this morning before lunch.

I held my fist out in front of me, my elbow bent. Then with my right hand I lifted it, as if to aim for someone's face. "Lumai, where's my weak spot?"

"Your ribs, Pa," Lumai told me, quickly brushing her blonde curls off her face, her brown eyes focused.

I moved again, this time, holding up my fists as if to shield my face. "Ari?"

"Chest and stomach!"

"Good girl," I nodded my approval and she smiled proudly. "If this is the enemy we're talking about and your life is in danger, don't hesitate to end theirs first. There's no time for fancy moves. Aim for the stomach, aim for the throat. Use your claws."

"What if we g-get pinned?" Elliot held his hand up sheepishly as he asked the question.

I gave him an encouraging smile. He knew all too well what it felt like to be held down and beaten. My poor baby. It made me so mad, but at the same time, I was so proud of him for eagerly trying to learn how to protect himself so he didn't end up in that situation again. Not that Luka and I would let that happen. Ever.

I lay flat on my back so I could show them what to do. "Let's say the person has me pinned by my neck and I'm struggling to breathe. You're going to panic and panicking will be your down fall. You need to get free. Lili, what should I do?"

Lili hummed, twisting her torso as she thought quickly. I could practically see her smart little mind whirring. "Maybe try and hurt their face?"

"Good idea. You need to get them to react so that they have a reason to release your neck. "Kamri, weak spots on the face?"

"Eyes, Pa! Scratch 'em out!" 

"Good boy," I grinned. "You're a wolf, take full advantage, half shift if you have to and use your claws. Go for their eyes, go for their throat. They'll release you to protect themselves."

I moved again, sitting up. "Say someone has managed to put me on my ass. They're hovering over me, about to punch me. What should I do? Rosie?"

Rosie blushed. "W-well, you know, their privates are lined up with your face," she shrugged a little and her younger siblings snickered.