20. First Partner of Ravishment

TRIGGER WARNING: SEXUAL VIOLENCE/ASSAULT
The following chapter below has mature content that may not be suitable for some readers. I REPEAT, this chapter depicts SEXUAL VIOLENCE/ASSAULT. Please skip this chapter if this is a sensitive topic for you. This chapter will be written from 3rd person's POV.

Celeste kept her eyes closed until the heat of infernal winds died down. She slowly released her arms that were wrapped around Aurelio's waist and observed her surroundings. She stood on the patio of an enormous modern beach house, the comforting sounds of the ocean waves crashing on the shore. The atmosphere outside calmed her nerves a little. She loved the feel, smell, and taste of the fresh ocean breeze.

The beach house was located at the bottom of a small cliff. A few steps away were beige-colored wooden stairs leading to the other mansions above the small cliff. Palm trees lined behind the mansions swaying softly as if greeting Celeste to their beach. Something about the beach in front of her seemed familiar. It reminded her of her favorite beach in Malibu, yet she shook the thought away. After all, she lives in California and she has been to many beaches in her life.

She would've gotten lost in her thoughts about her favorite place if it weren't for the unwelcoming throbbing of the tattoo on her forearm. The uncomfortable throbbing transformed to a painful burn causing her to wince in pain as a crippling headache overwhelmed her senses.

"Let me help," Aurelio's deep voice said behind her.

"It hurts, why does it keep hurting?" Celeste asked, turning to face him with a tormented expression.

The outline of the tattoo began to glow an amber color. Aurelio held her forearm gingerly and caressed the glowing tattoo with his thumb. Celeste braced herself for more agony, but it never came. Instead, it soothed the pain until it disappeared. She almost uttered a thank you to the King of Nether Realm when she caught herself. She wondered why he was showing her a small amount of kindness.

"It hurts because of my suppressed desire for you," Aurelio answered, his eyes not meeting hers. "I crave for you every day and every night. The less time I'm around you, the stronger it gets. It's to the point I envy the wind caressing your skin."

"And you punished me for it," Celeste said quietly, her gaze on the floor. The demon's candid demeanor now was the opposite of his typical behavior. It confused her but she had no choice but to entertain it since she was afraid of him changing his mind.

"It wasn't my intention, sunshine. You're too stubborn to see what's already in front of you."

They were now inside a large room inside the beach house. A California King size bed with a white comforter was against the wall. There was one lamp on each side table, a door to a walk-in closet, and a door to a large bathroom almost as big as the room itself. Celeste didn't remember walking inside. She hoped it would be the same after tonight. She was here in Aurelio's domain, ready to offer herself to him.

He lifted her chin up, looked straight into her tearful eyes while his own were of lust. Celeste's courage was quickly slipping when she met his sensual gaze. She was a ball of nerves and anxiety. She was afraid of what Aurelio would be like. Would he be rough? Gentle? Patient? His gaze traveled from her eyes and down to her body.

"Let's just get this over with." she mumbled, her heart racing. Aurelio pulled her close and kissed her forehead softly. His kiss was gentle yet it repulsed her. Celeste was screaming inside. She stood there awkwardly not knowing what to do. She has heard others describe their first time. It always hurts the first time.

He sat on the edge of the bed and moved closer to the middle trying to pull her with him. Celeste resisted and she regretted it immediately when his eyes flashed red.

"Come closer," he said, looking at her with pure lust.

Celeste crawled to the middle of the bed sitting in front of him.

"Closer," he commanded her. Celeste obeyed until he was content.

She straddled him, her tiny cold hands on his chest. He was still sitting up, slightly leaning back. He touched her hair and caressed her face while she sat there awkwardly. He left trails of kisses on her cheek until it captured her lips to his. Her lips stayed still as his tongue fought for entrance. She felt sick. Here she was offering her virginity to satiate a heartless demon. And he looked a lot like the man she loved. She kissed him back, throwing the demon off in surprise.

"Undress me," he instructed her. Celeste broke the kiss in surprise. The burning of the tattoo returned when her lips left his. Her lips were pink and slightly swollen from his soft bites. Aurelio became impatient. He took her hands to his and placed them on the buttons of his white long sleeve.

While she was unbuttoning his shirt, she refused to look at him, only focusing on the buttons one by one. She finally finished unbuttoning Aurelio's long sleeve, exposing his muscular chest with tattoos swirling across his neck down to his abdomen. The symbols and designs were a work of art, just like he is. Celeste could've sworn that the ink on his skin moved.

Once she was done, Aurelio gently lifted her chin to look at him. She kept her eyes down.

"Look at me," he commanded her. Celeste's lashes fluttered as she obeyed his demand.

He kissed her feverishly and the pain from the tattoo dissipated. He began to tug at her shirt and Celeste's stomach dropped. She broke the kiss, taking a breath but Aurelio took her lips to his again, somehow managing to undress her, leaving her only in her bra and underwear.

Aurelio took his pants off and was on top of her once again. He looked at her with an expression Celeste was unfamiliar with. With a wave of his finger, her clothes and his clothes were completely gone.

Celeste held back the tears that threatened to fall. His lips kissed and his hands fondled every inch of her body as if he was reassuring himself that she was real. He flipped them over with him on top of her and made sure that his weight was not crushing her.

"Why are you doing this to me?" she asked him. In reply, Aurelio spread her legs and continued to kiss and leave his imprint on her neck.

"Because..." he began.

She gulped when she felt him at her entrance.

"I.." He said, thrusting himself inside her. Celeste let out a painful scream as her walls clenched around his dick.

"Want. You." With each word, he pumped inside her mercilessly.

Aurelio groaned in pleasure. Her nails scratched his back and begged him to slow down. He didn't listen. In fact, the more she begged the more his thrusts became more aggressive and rough.

"Stop crying. Just enjoy this." he cooed against her ear, slowing down his pace.

"It hurts," Celeste whimpered.

"You'll get used to me eventually," he replied, forcing her to look into his rich amber eyes. Celeste diverted her eyes away. She didn't want to see her abuser's gaze as he ravished her relentlessly. There was no point in fighting. In this scenario, she accepted her loss. Celeste succumbed to him. She stared at the ceiling, blocking his moans of pleasure and the pain she felt in between her legs.