chapter 5 (dorayaki...)

It was 1 am in the morning, the sun hasn't even waken from its slumber but there she was, walking around the streets to get to a convenient store cuz she finished the stack of dorayaki's she had and the bakery in front of her apartment is closed so she is walking all the way to the store while calling someone...

Do you know who this person is?

Her name is y/n. She can't sleep so she was in the middle of ding dong calling people to ruin their dreams. She had reached the store But someone called her after the 27 th person she woken up...

" when are you coming back to me, n/n~? Everyone misses you here.." mitsuki asked from the other side of the phone.

"I am not sure... When will you be coming here to tokyo?" y/n asked as she walked into the convenient store.

" do you miss me that much? " he asked in a seductive tone.

" not really... I just wanna know so I could run away in time" she responded and heard whining from the other end.

" then I won't be telling you when! " he huffed and went back to his seriousness. "The 6 of the systems started searching again for you and your half sister..what should I do now"

"Yeah I heard about it, for now just don't get in any kind of problems with them, especially the twins.." she said in a serious tone and took the last dorayaki's and went to the counter. "Alright! Gotta go mistu! I will call you later kay? " she immediately hung up and took her card, after it was done she shoved it back to her pant pocket while reading some news from her phone.

"Thank you, come again! Be safe! " the girl worker waved her hand as y/n headed back. " yeah you to!be safe on your way home."

*Mikey POV*

' nooo there is no more dorayaki's!!!! ' I looked at the empty box, ' who took it?!!! ' I frowned and looked around to see a girl in dark blue shirt in front of the counter with 3 packs of dorayaki's!

" nooo! Baji! She stole the last dorayaki's! " i poked the long black haired male who was half asleep. He jumped a bit and wiped the side of his mouth.

"Mikey... It's 1 Am....we can get dorayaki tomorrow.. " he said in between yawning.

"No! I want it!! " I crossed my arm and glared at the girl who took MY dorayaki!

"Why did you call me instead of draken? " he asked while rubbing the back of his neck.

" draken's phone is switched off because I disturbed him by sending a lot of memes... " I looked back at the girl who was leaving,

" BAJI!! AS YOUR LEADER, I COMMAND YOU TO GET ME THE DORAYAKI! "

He made tch sound and walked up to the girl, she turned around and took her mask off and my eyes widened,'damn, she is dead gorgeous... Her silky h/c hair, perfect curve and lips that looks...No wait nope! ' I slapped myself on the face, ' what am I thinking?.. I won't even get a chance since I won't be meeting her again but she looks familiar like someone I know in the past ...'

*3rd person POV*

'There was only three left and she got it first! Why did mikey have to wake me in the middle of the night to go with him of all people? Now he will just complain all the way until I get home.... Well fuck' baji thought to himself.

" hey! You with a mask!! " baji went running to the girl who was about to exist the store.

She turned back to look at the person and took her mask off, " what is it? " she asked confused.