chapter 17

-past(𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫:66, age 5)-

A h/c haired man around the age of 30 was walking outside with three male's in black suit behind him and there was a pink haired male with glasses walking beside the h/c haired male.

"The 6th systems youngest son has started training for their family seat yesterday and his father sees quite a lot of potential in him as well, more than his eldest daughter lady miza. " the pink haired butler informed the h/c haired male and he made tch sound

"Potential huh? " he mumbled to himself and whipped his head to his side with wide eyes from sensing something dangerous..

The h/c haired man walked to it while his men followed behind him. He stooped when he laid his eyes on a h/c haired little girl with a bunny and a scattered glass on the ground next to her, there was two maids standing in front of her and the little girl looked like she was gonna cry.

"..Sei, who is that child? " the h/c haired male asked and the butler gulped while sweat rolled down his face."answer me sei! "

"She.... Is your youngest daughter boss. The 2nd child of the 1st mistress, the sister of number 34." the pink haired butler said in a bit of hesitation.

The h/c haired male hummed as he crossed his arm over his well build chest and listened to the conversation in front of him while examining his said daughter that he didn't even know he had.

The h/c haired girl hair was in two ponytail and she was wearing a pink dress and her right cheek was red as if someone had hit her, her light red eyes that could be mistaken to be pink was squinted with tears.

After a bit of examining the man walked to them and when the maids saw this they bowed with a bit of terror in their face.

"Good afternoon sir! " the two maids said in syn as the h/c haired girl took her bunny that was in the ground and stared at it ignoring the maids shouting and the new arrivals.

"How dare you make my friend dirty?.. " the h/c haired girl said in a dangerous low voice while squeezing the bunny and the h/c haired male watched in excitement at what would happen next from sensing an undying amount of mana coming from a small body.

"How dare you touch what's precious to me, you filthy human?" The girl spat venom at the maids as the butler stared at the girl doubting if the girl he knew and hid was now the same person.

The h/c haired girl walked up to the two maids with her eyes covered by her bangs as small black light sparks sparked around her little frame and turned into many black hands in pitch black. It was all coming from under and behind her along with some unidentifiable black figures with huge creepy smile.

'... She summoned them at this young age? Impressive... Why was I not known about a child like this? Did that bitch hide it from me? Well it doesn't matter now, this girl will be perfect for the seat if she could be able to control her shadows... ' the h/c haired male thought as the sharp nails of the hand of the monsters went through the maids and sprayed the h/c haired girl's face and dress, her eyes shined in a dark reddish colour as some strap marks appeared on her face and the man looked Delighted as he continued clapping his hand.

"Well shown my dear daughter!" the h/c haired man said as the people around the two h/c hairs stood froze from the horrific scene in front of them.

' no... Lady y/n! Fuck , why did she have to awaken it now? if that monster get her under his wing and make her fight for the seat then master (brother name) will have to -'