chapter 18

Y/n and kiroshi was watching TV in the living room, y/n was as usual laying on the huge black couch upside down while kiroshi was sitting on the carpet floor with a huge fluffy blue pillow.

They were bored and changing channels until one of it caught their attention as y/n sat up properly to read the article. It was about a missing man in their block and a lot of body's have been found in town recently.

"Can't believe they haven't caught them. " kiroshi said hugging the pillow tighter to his chest and rested his head on top of it.

"Unbelievable huh? " y/n replied and popped a lollipop in to her mouth as some of her red butterflies flew over them with a bit of red liquids falling off of them. The rest of the butterflies were in the dark corner consuming something.

After a few minutes kiroshi switched the channel and both of them looked at one another. He looked into her Ruby eyes as she looked deep into his green eyes. The both of them started laughing but stopped when they heard a sound, a knock on the door of the her apartment.

Both of them flinched and looked at each other again, "is she supposed to have gotten this fast? " kiroshi asked and y/n checked her phone and shook her head.

"The truck shouldn't have gotten here, she told she need 5 more minutes to reach here. " y/n said with a frown and looked up at him.

"Better not be police.." Kiroshi sighed as he exited the room and walked to the door, he looked through the peep hole and turned back to the girl who was now wearing a hood over white tank.

"Fuck.. " kiroshi cursed under his breath, "did you invite akio today? "

Y/n frowned and pulled up her hood and a mask, "no, is it family night today or is it the movie night? "

"No, movie night was day before yesterday and the family night is a week from today but I think he got the wrong date again since he has a lot of snacks with him. " kiroshi said with deadpan voice and she sighed, "does Margret and her kids not know that your still in the mafia business?"

"No they don't. I didn't want Margret to carry even more burdens and worries because of me and if akio finds out then, knowing mitsuki's members they will see akio as a threat and get rid of him which I don't wish for to happen. " y/n said while rubbing her temples

"Take care of him until I clean this place up, kiro" y/n ordered and he calmly opened the door which was constantly getting banged but not completely.

"Akio! Today's not the trio movie night dude. " kiroshi said and the pink boy dropped his bag full of snacks in shock.

"Seriously? I thought it was today and where's y/n? " akio asked and took off his glasses of 'cool' style.

"Y/n? She is out right now to get both of us dinner and she wanted to buy some...female things so she went off without me. Gotta let her have her space right?" kiroshi said with a closed eyes smile and akio looked at him suspiciously.

"Y/n? Your telling me the girl who always love to cook for everyone went out to get food? " akio asked.

"Y-yeah! " kiroshi said as his sweat dropped from his forehead, akio clicked his tounge and suddenly pushed opened the door and ran inside.

"Oi! Wait! " kiroshi went after him and hopped that the girl was done with her work and sighed in relief when he saw no one in the living room, '.. She got out the window huh? ' he sighed in relief when he saw the window fully opened as wind blew through it as the curtains played with the wind.

" she really is out huh? " akio mumbled and hopped on the couch and his smile dropped completely as kiroshi walked up to him and sat next to him.

"You know kiroshi.. Sometimes it's like the both of you are hiding things from mom and especially me.." akio said with a frown, ".. It's like there's a wall between all of us especially between you, y/n and me even though we spent time with each other quite a lot."