chapter 24

"I'm thinking of returning to the future. "Takemichi announced

" huh? Why? " Chifuyu turned to him, "hakkai joined the black dragon's. So you haven't achieved anything right? "

"To protect yuzuha-chan from taiju's violence...hakkai's gonna kill taiju" takemichi said and chifuyu continued" that's what we've guessed. "

"But since mitsuya-kun freed yuzuha-chan from taiju.. Hakkai no longer has a reason to kill him, baji is still alive and Hell's angels didn't take half of black dragon's under them this time. Shouldn't that have changed the future? "

Chifuyu thought for a bit before speaking up, "yeah maybe..but what if nothing changed? "

"Then I will come back"

"How are you supposed to shake naoto's hand if you're in jail? " chifuyu asked. "If you go back you the future now, you might not be able to come back. It's way to risky! "
They both continues talking and before chifuyu could continue talking about how dumb takemichi was ,someone called out,"Takemichi!

The two of them turn to look who it is and saw it was hakkai, "I finally found you! " hakkai said walking over to them

Hakkai and takemichi sat on a bench as chifuyu on a step in front of hakkai.

"My home life is complicated. We don't have a mom in our family and since we were little. Our dad's hardly ever at home. " hakkai said staring at the ground, "so the one in charge is taiju the oldest sibling. "

Hakkai talked about his life and how taiju treated him and yuzuha, "I.. Thought that love was supposed to be painful because that's how I was raised...taka-chan turned my entire world upside down. It was a real shock. "

"He told me 'use violence to protect' and back then I swore... To protect my family" hakkai said after telling them about how he met mitsuya and his two little sisters. "I protected her all this time but he... Broke his promise"

"That dirty bastard! " takemichi cursed angrily after hearing it.

"What a total asshole" chifuyu said

"You see? He thinks nothing of the agreement he made with taka-chan. He'll never let yuzuha free nor will he stop until he gets y/n to join the gang "

".. That's awful" takemichi said with a frown, "then how can we help them? "

"I'm embarrassed to admit it.. But even now just standing before taiju make me shake... I can't do a damn thing" hakkai said as the Aura around him started to get Tensed, "if taiju wasn't around.. That's why I decided"

"Huh? " takemichi uttered in confusion

"That's why I quit toman. I didn't want to give toman a bad name. To protect my family, I'm going to use violence. I'm going to kill taiju" hakkai announced with no emotions

"What!? " takemichi shouted, 'nothing changed! '

"I'm prepared to get arrested too. So don't worry about me anymore. " hakkai said and walked away.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

The toman higher ups with exception of mikey and baji was currently at donny's talking about the problems they had with black dragon's. Mikey had dragged baji out to buy him some dorayaki.

"You wanna fight the black dragon's? " draken asks takemichi and chifuyu.

"Yes! " takemichi said.

"Ouit fucking with us jackass" smiley said with vain popped up on his face, "I've kill you a million times already. "