chapter 14 (each others company..)

This is gonna be a long chapter so stay with me...
And note: y/n is too bold for her own good especially when she is injured or in a very bad situation.she gets bold++ and sarcastic++

"Sano, why did you call me out here? " shadow asked as his hood covered his eyes and he was wearing a hood instead of his gang uniform along with his regular black mask.

"I want to ask you a favor. " Mikey said as he scanned the person in front of him while thinking why he didn't had his gang uniform.

"A favor? "

"Yes, you might have already heard that we, toman and Valhalla are going to have a fight with each other in 5 days." Mikey said as he looked up at the blue sky, "I want your gang to be our shadows again. "

"You want my gangs help, right? " shadow asked as he took a step back into the shades of a tree with his hands shoved into his hood and his back leaned to the tree. Mikey Nodded.

"I'm afraid my gang won't be able to help you in this mess," shadow continued, "one: because we have no reason to this time and your goal for this fight is something that I don't think is the right move. As you know ,I fight with the gang who's leader's goal is right with me. Two: because, I'm afraid my gang has already chosen who to follow in this fight. "

Mikey's eyes widened which then turned into a frown as he clenched his hand into a fist, "did you choose Valhalla!? "

Shadow didn't say anything for that and clenched his hand into a fist, "..Hell's Angel's will help Valhalla in this... "

"I understand.. " Mikey said and took his leave.

Shadow watched him go further away and when he was completely out of sight he took of his hood, took off the hair tie that secured his beautiful long hair,freeing some of his hair shreds to blow with the wind as he opened his eyes staring up at the beautiful sky. His red iris glowed a bit looking up at the freely passing clouds in the sky.

"You can Come out now, he's gone.. "

A black haired male who was taller than shadow came out from behind the tree shadow was leaning on to.

"...Baji" shadow added

"Was this what you said I will find out now that I'm in Valhalla.. " baji asked in a low voice.

"Yes..im afraid it is.." Shadow said, "but no matter what happens I will be here to help you out in this. "

"Aww~ you gotten sweet. " baji ruffled shadows hair. "We are partners right ? "

"Yeah,of course we are! " shadow said with a smile

"It's getting late now, my mom's gonna kill me if I am even more late than I already am" baji said as he turned to walk to his house.

"Don't wanna make mama beat your ass up again, huh? " shadow teased the long haired male with a huge grin

"Got a problem with that rose boy? " baji glared at him

Shadow chuckled and waved his hand, "nope. Tell aunty I said hi and tell her to make her delicious soup for me next like last time! "

"Because of you I have to eat soup everyday so ,no! " baji yelled as he walked further away with his hands shoved into his pant.

'I'm sorry I got you in this mess, shadow... ' baji thought with a sad smile

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*