chapter 21

Ah! Yes I was joking~ (*´꒳'*)

Can't let our little cry baby hero die like that

Won't sleep until takemichi have his happy ending that he DESERVES!!!

But it will be a long journey since we have a stubborn, suicidal ,block headed, y/n in this story. Ok let's continue where it was left off..

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Takemichi regained his consciousness and noticed that he was not in the place he remembers last being in. "Ow! " he groans in pain and notice there was bandages wrapped on his wounds.

".. I have given you some first aid, hanagaki." A female voice said from beside takemichi and he looked at the direction only for his eyes to be widened in disbelief

"Y/n?..." Takemichi called out as the women turned to face him and shook her head.

"I'm mei, hanagaki-kun. " the h/c haired girl said with a small tired smile as she got up, "there's someone else as well here. "

Takemichi turned to where she was looking, "baji-san?! " the man turned around completely and he recognized who it was.

"Kazu..tora-kun.. " takemichi uttered in shock ,"It's been a long time.. " takemichi said as he thought, '.. What's up with everyone copying people's hair style these days? Is it a trend or something.. '

Kazutota walked over to him and punched him on the face as mei just watched from the sides knowing exactly why he is doing all of it.

Takemichi tried to speak up but kazutota kept on beating him up and then he finally stopped.

"Recently I saw some guys beating a women on the streets just like this. " kazutota said looking down at takemichi who was on the ground, "when I jumped in to stop them.. Those guys were members from toman. "

"When did toman become like this?" kazutota asked, "I don't give a shit about you.... I wanted to save chifuyu and protect y/n-san..."

He turned back as a memory came to his mind of when he was finally released from juvie.

Flash backs-

"Yo! Kaazzzuu~!!" A women with an eye patch on her right eye ran to him and took him into a tight embrace, he was about to push her away thinking she got the wrong person until he recognized her eye catching hair color and her Ruby eyes and especially her scent only confirmed it.

"Y/n-san?..." Kazutota uttered as the women finally released him and gave a huge grin. She had short h/c hair that was nicely combed to side braid and was wearing a black suit like men

"Been a while,huh? " y/n said energetically, "I had planned to give you a huge surprising news that would blow your head off but... Things happened and let's just say the surprise was killed"

"I-" tears streamed down kazutota's cheeks and the women started to panic. She was wearing a black eye patch on her right eyes and a gray scarf around her neck

"Oi! Stop panicking you dumbass women" a male voice said making kazutota's eyes widened and he whipped his head to it. It was chifuyu, he was leaning on an expensive car with a smile which only made tears flow ten times faster.

"See, chifu! I told you, you'll break him with your horrible looks!" y/n put all the blame on the black haired male making him flinch

"Hey! Your the one who looks like shit with a suit! I look hot in this new look! " chifuyu yelled pointing at himself