chapter 27 part 1

After the fight in the church everyone was outside and agreed to hang out at y/n's house for celebrating black dragons collide with toman and to get their wounds treated.

Y/n kept her eyes glued to the church's huge Door and after a lot of thinking walked up the stairs that she had just walked down on.

Mikey turned around not having the presence of the girl and saw she was half way up the stairs, curiously he titled his head to the side before yelling, "oi! Y/n-chin!! Where are you going?! "

Without turning back y/n answered,"I will be right back, go on without me"

Mikey sighed, "guess I will meet you at your place later? "

"Yeah! " y/n said before going in to the church as the door closed behind her. The Shiba sibs were also having the conversation on the other side of the door on the top of the stairs and was occupied with their conversation to notice the girl walk past them

The mess the fight had made to the church was already cleaned out and everything looked new like nothing had happened. The broken chairs, the bloodied floor, the broken skate board that was there in their own places was no where to be found. The church looked like it was just newly made a moment ago.

"Ah~ damn.. I can already feel the little demons in me rotting away back to hell.." y/n mumbled to herself walking over to the cross on the long red carpet displayed between long chairs in the church

She stopped a few steps in front of the table that separated her from the huge cross that had candles lit under it and stared at it, "I'm impressed you didn't even flinch when those humans rucked up your home, priestess"

"Your patience has grown from the last time I met you",Y/n got up the table in front of her still keeping her eyes on the cross as red butterflies started to appear around her and flew inside the church freely

Y/n sighed and rubbed the back of her nap, "Come out~ I'm tired to force you out right now so just get out of there will ya? "

"Priestess priestess in the cross, come out and tell me who's the fairest of em all?~ - ah sorry wrong script" y/n coughed twice before getting back to her seriousness, "I know your in there, come out"

No one responded making the room fall into silence only the small sound of butterflies flying around remained, ".. Guess I have no choice..just know you asked for it"

Huge peaks of red crystals grew all around the place around her breaking every chair and tearing the carpet. It slowly grew up to the cross in front of her and suddenly the cross started glowing in white blinding light.

White glowing birds flew out of the cross making eyes blinding light as the crystal the h/c haired girl created destroyed with the single touch of the birds, it even made itself blast with the crystal. Feathers flew down around her slowly as a figure started to form itself in front of her in place of where the cross was.

A long blonde haired female that looked around the age of 10 with pure white robes with blue and golden on the center of her chest that stretch down to her feet  along with a golden scale of dominion in her small hands that could easily measure a humans sin's and greatness. The girl was also wearing a black blindfold and her hair was braided back up to her knees with a long Vail on her head had appeared in place of the cross

 The girl was also wearing a black blindfold and her hair was braided back up to her knees with a long Vail on her head had appeared in place of the cross