chapter 39

Nanny, where are they going to take me? " the h/c haired little girl asked the Blonde haired women in front of her. The women crouched down to the little girl and hugged her tightly as tears streamed down her cheeks.

"I'm sorry y/n...we failed to keep you hidden.. " the women cried into the girls shoulder as some men in white coat tried to pull her away from the girl.

"We should get going, get her out before the Lord l/n get mad again. " one of the man said as the group forcefully took the h/c haired girl from the women who was now caught and put on the ground from her not cooperating.

Two men in white coat tied her to a wheelchair while she tried to get away and the person with the glasses took a round black metal with a gray gem in the center. He forcefully made the girl wear it around her neck and the gem on it lit up in green color from consuming the mana in her.

"Don't! Please don't take her there! " the women pleaded but no one listened and took the girl away.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Pain,burning, it hurts....every single part of her body felt like they were getting cut off from her body, it was as if she was in hell and no matter how hard she screamed no one came nor helped her even though people in white coat was in front of her. Her heart felt like it was being stabbed over and over again and her lungs were already crushed.

"Please... Stop it... I cant... " the h/c haired girl out, her eyes was blindfolded in a black cloth that had a some kind of mark on it on the center and she was taped and chained to a chair, she had lots of wires of different colors connected to her head and some tubes was connected to her hand and one large tube on back of her neck. She was wearing a white dress that was mostly soaked in her own blood.

There was a black metal collar around her neck, it had a jem that was shining bright red and electric waves dedicated from detecting mana. it glowed brighter and the waves of Electricity got stronger each time she screamed and tried to move.

___

"You guys alright?!" Alex came running over to me and Alex all beaten up. We were on a mission to eliminate an enemy and had gotten seperated bec of different targets

"Don't come any closer, you!" I placed my hand over my katana ready to unshackle it

"What are you doing, y/n?" Mitsuki asked placing his hand on my hand which was on my katana, stopping me from doing anything," that's Alex! Have you lost your mind to unshackle your blade at your companion? If Sensei know about th-"

"..What's the password alex?" I asked cutting mitsuki off while frowning. Ik this is our first mission and all but something is not right here.

Even though we're in a oil factory for the mission of assassination, I'm not getting the smell of oil or anything for that matter and then Alex.. he's behaving unusual

"Oh sure, an assassin of the royal family must stay hidden and protect the head and the candidate of becoming future head at any cost... Oh and! Before attacking an enemy wait for the idiot to be off his guards and then strick on the virtual spot." Alex said correctly without a single mistake and a smile

"*Sigh* gotta hand it to ya,you almost got me off guard there" i said smirking as i focused my mana arround me towards Alex making my eyes glow red. shadow figures came from the ground, surrounded the red head. One popped up right beside him and pinned him to the ground with a huge smile plastered on the black shadow's what seemed to be its face

"Wtf!are you trying to kill me, l/n?!" Alex shouted

"Hey! What do you think your doing? Using your abilities against a companion?! " Mitsuki yelled in shock and strengthen the grip on my hand