What the heck just happened?

Gumball held back a stifled laugh.

But he couldn't and burst out laughing.

"Can you believe what just happened!? She just came through the doors and yelled our mom's name-hehe-wait. Why did she yell our mom's name?" Gumball looked at Darwin, confused.

"I don't know. She also yelled Harold's and Larry's names too. Something fishy is going on." Darwin said.

"I think that's you."

"What? No! I'm talking about the wolf!"

"Yeah, I know. Just messing with you." Gumball gave his adopted brother a friendly punch in the arm.

That's when the bell rang.

"Time for the next class." Darwin muttered and started walking to Ms. Simian's class, Gumball right behind him.

Gumball shot a look at Tobias when he passed by but was surprised to see him staring at the school doors in fear.

Gumball, weirded out, walked faster. 

"Darwin! Did you see that? Tobias Wilson is cowering in fear of a stupid wolf! HA!" The blue cat half laughed and half whispered.

"Really?"

"Yeah- OH HI PENNY!" Gumball stopped when he saw Penny, his girlfriend, walk past him. He then turned back to Darwin, only to realize that he was gone. The blue cat ran to catch up to his brother, who was already about to enter class. He made it just in time. The moment he got into class, the bell rang.