Attention

2 Months Later 

Wendy stared outside the adoption window.

She watched cars zip by, the smoke making shapes that kept Wendy entertained. For now.

She was in a room by herself, since the people working at the adoption center had found out about her... wildness.

The small wolf was about to leave but a car stopped in the street, a red light keeping it from leaving.

Wendy looked back at the small black car that had about a million dents. It wasn't the car she was actually looking at though. It was the person behind the wheel. 

"LARRY!" Wendy banged against the window with her fists. "Get me out of here! I hate this place!"

She continued to hit the window. But it was no use. Larry drove off, not noticing the wolf.

Wendy sighed in sadness. 

The Next Day

Wendy looked out the window once more, waiting for Larry to drive by again, and soon, he did. 

Wendy raced to someone's bed and grabbed a box from under their bed. She quickly opened it and put the black, long instrument together. She ran back to the window and blowed on the clarinet as hard as she can. Not knowing how it works, it made a high pitched sound.

She turned and saw Larry shake his head out of annoyance and leave again. The plan had worked and not worked.

The Next Next Day

Wendy kicked the window and blew the clarinet as she saw Larry stop his car once again.

And once again, it didn't work.

The Next Next Next Day

Wendy decided to try one more time to get Larry's attention. She was getting tired of doing the same thing over and over.

She set the clarinet down next to her and waited.

Meanwhile, Larry nervously turned the steering wheel as he turned the corner. He kept his eyes straight as he passed by the adoption center but was surprised when he didn't hear any noise. He looked over at the window and saw Wendy staring as him, already giving up.

Larry flinched and looked back at the light as it turned green.

He pressed down on the gas and the car started to move forward, Wendy watching.