Wild

"And then he proceeded to say that I, MYSELF, locked the door." Ava ranted to Lila. 

"Yeah, uh nice." Lila yawned. "What time is it?" The Red Fox looked at the clock. 

"Time for bed." Lila smirked and looked at Wendy. Wendy rolled her eyes before getting up from the floor, leaving the couple watching the movie.

Wendy slumped into the guest room. She fell onto the bed with a thump. 

She made herself comfortable and lied down.

————————

3 Hours Later

Wendy woke up with a weird feeling.

She tried to ignore it but her body soon began to hurt. 

She began to... change.

—————-——————————-

Lila sat back down on the couch. She had went to go get more popcorn. She looked over at Ava and saw the Arctic Fox sleeping. Lila smiled and picked her wife up, carrying her into the bedroom. 

While passing the guest room, Lila heard some weird noise. Grunts and growls.

She decided to check on Wendy after putting Ava to bed.

————————

Lila set Ava down on the bed and covered her with a blanket. She kissed her forehead before leaving the room. 

The fox stopped at the guest room. She grabbed the doorknob and cracked the door open. She was surprised at what she saw. The room was torn apart and Wendy was missing.

"Wendy! Wendy! Where are you!" Lila threw the door open and stomped into the room. "Knew that she was a brat. Tearing up out house..." 

Lila stopped talking when she heard growling and slowly turned around. 

She saw Wendy standing there, on all fours.

"What did you do to the room?!"

Wendy tilted her head in confusion.

"Stop playing dumb."

Wendy bared her teeth at Lila.

"Oh! No you didn't just do that! Come here!" Lila reached for Wendy. But the wolf bit her hand.

"OW! Wendy!" Lila held her hand to her chest. "Why are you acting like a wild... animal...? I knew it! I knew I couldn't trust you! I knew something was wrong when Ava said you came out of no where!"

While Lila ranted about Wendy, the wolf growled before jumping on the fox. 

———————————————————————

Ava woke up to hear a scream. 

"Lila?" She wiped her eyes with her arm and looked beside her. Her wife wasn't there. Ava jumped out of bed, worried, and followed the sound of the scream. She skidded to a halt in front of the guest room where she saw Lila panting on the floor.

"What happened? Where's Wendy? Is she okay?" Ava questioned.

"Is SHE okay? Am I OKAY!? That damn wolf attacked me. Why don't we get rid of her right now!?" Lila screamed.

"What-" Ava looked to to the left and saw Wendy growling. "Wendy-?" 

Lila got up, her legs shaking and went to the living room. When she got out of the room, Ava shut the door close just as Wendy, now just a wild animal, leaped towards her. Ava flinched when she heard Wendy slam against the door.

"Tomorrow," Lila looked at Ava, still panting, "We take her to the river and throw her in!"

"Lila! I can't do that!"

"Yes you can! Do you want that...thing! To be running around Elmore?"

"Well, no..."

"Then please take her to the river." Lila pleaded.

"Ok." Ava sighed. "I will."