Toothbrush

GUYS IM FINALLY UPDATING AGAIN
But dont be too excited bc i have exams in 2 weeks😨

Anyways rip his hole

It was 3:45pm Childe woke up and went to the bathroom to brush his teeth.

Childe was standing at the sink, he was staring at himself in the mirror. With a sudden suprise zhongli came in the bathroom with a very threatful stare. Childe spitted the toothpaste out in shocked, " Hey babe, you ok? " He continued to brush his teeth and zhongli just stared at him. " Having a crappy evening? " Childe asked. " No but maybe theres something to light me up. "Childe was facing the sink, zhongli was behind him. " Oh, do you want mora? Hold on-" " No. " As zhongli whispered into his ears from behind holding his waist tightly. " Ah~ that tickles Xiansheng. " Childe replied to his flirting being flustered. Zhongli layed his head onto childes shoulder, with an unexpected move he licked childes ears and neck, kissed and bited it. " Nhh- Im brushing my teeth xiansheng..- " Zhongli ignored it as his hands was making his way in his shirt like a snake.

" I want to do it. " Zhongli said bravely.
" My meeting is at 6pm so i guess.. "
Zhongli pulled childes nipples and childe moaned, zhongli continued to rub his nipples with two fingers and then his left hand started to roam in his pants holding his butt cheeks squishing it. ".....Big.." zhongli said quietly but childe still heard it. Childe wad red and spitted the remaining toothpaste in his mouth and threw the toothbrush in the sink. " Xiansheng..! I got a meeting at 6pm. " He held his arms tightly. Zhongli turned childe around and putted him on the counter. " Then lets make it fast. " Childe closed and covered his eyes. Zhongli pulled childes pants licking his boxers at his cock. He started to hold it and gripped it really hard. " Ak! " He started stroking his cock, childe starts moaning loud. When doesnt he though? 🤨

4:21pm.
Zhongli pulled out his finger out of childes hole, " my finger isnt clean anymore, lets use another thing. " He took childes toothbrush and- " Wait XIANSHE- " --shoved it in his hole, zhongli continued to look at his hole that is leaking. He started brushing inside his hole, while his mouth is going on his cock. His mouth starts to move and its getting messy. The toothbrush is going deeper and deeper brushing all the way in his hole. Childe was moaning so loud and in a sudden suprise to zhongli childe came.

5:11pm.
" Xiansheng wait-ungh~!♡ " Zhongli swallowed childes cum. " Tasty, but you still need a punishment now. " Childes hole started twitching as zhongli carried him and started to unzip his pants, there you behold the dragon cock😱✨

5:18pm.
Zhongli was still carrying childe and shoving his cock in and out, " Wait xiansheng im gonna slip and fall at this rate-" " Then grip my back so you wont fall. " Childe mumbled " Ugh. " Zhongli shoved it in childe very deep. Childe moaned to the core, but Zhongli was greedy and wanted to see Childe miserable. Zhongli took his toothbrush yet again. Zhongli lived 6000 years so he probably learned how dentists work. " Now here we go, open ur mouth so i can see clearly. " As zhongli putted him down on the floor and zhongli bended down for him.

5:34pm.
Zhongli started to use the toothbrush to brush his teeth, " next time use floss. " "Yes sensei..~" /my friend told me to go wild blame them not me🤭/ zhongli gripped into childes face. " Youre so breedable, but your only mine. " Zhongli said as he kissed him. His dragon tongue went all in his throat childe suffered to breathe.

5:47pm.
" Ah!Ngh~! Xian--" zhongli thrusted it so fast childe couldnt even blink, childe saw his phone and gripped it.

5:53pm.
Childe checked his phone seeing its 7 minutes away from his meeting." Anh! Y-youre not stopping are you.. " childe called his assistant, " Uhn..Ill need to cancel meeting today..aH-!.. *beeeeep.* " Childe gripped into the sheets and zhongli continued to fuck him until night.

Bonus 1: Childes assistant was standing in his office confused.

Bonus 2: Childe next morning, staring at his toothbrush. He gripped it and threw it in the trash. " Im gonna buy an automatic toothbrush next time. "

Kay bye folks