Mcd drivethru

Both Childe and Zhongli wanted to try to work at Mcdonald, and so they did😄

They were placed at the drivethru section, It was 12:43am and theyre both in the same room alone. There were no customers coming by bc it was in the middle of the night. They work the night shift so its easier than day🙈 " Zhongliiiii~~... Im bored. " Childe put his phone down.
" Me too, what should we do? " Zhongli asked. " Lets watch porn. " Zhonglis expression was priceless! " Haha! Im kidding.. " Childe looked away. A few minutes later, Zhongli went to the bathroom to get Childe, He went to the bathroom and zhongli opend up all the stalls and the last one had childe in it, no he shocked. He was actually masturbating and watching porn. ( Yes im escalating things fast idk what to do ) " Ah i can explain.. well not really much to it. " Zhongli was shocked and horny now since he saw that cute diq up 👶 Childe got up and started to wear his pants.

This is the moment where zhongli stopped childe from grabbing his pants, " Just a quick one i swear. " Zhongli said. With Childe flustered, he nodded slightly. He used his hand to rub childes peepee. Childe backed up and zhongli start whispering stuff in his ears and he was flustered and his face was red. Zhongli comes forward and kisses him real wet and started fingering him from behind and childe didnt know what to do. " H-hey lets get back..to wOrk--! " Zhongli shoved in 4 fingers.

They went to their work section and zhongli kept thrusting his dick inside childe. Then a car came, zhongli immediately backed up and bended down and childe stood up, it was an emo guy and a dude that looks like an idol. " Ya-hoo~ can we get 2 icecream sundaes and a happy meal please? Id like to get nuggets with my happy meal.
" Oh, ok-Ay-.. " zhongli shoved in his tongue in his back and started moving it around. " Uh hey are you okay? " Childe started scratching the table thing. " Y-yes! I just have this kind of " disease.. " " oh poor you! " The cheery guy replied to me. They soon asked me some questions and he was really trying to hold it back but it was until he stroked his dick and made him cum he moaned. But they probably didnt notice since they already started to move their car.

Childe turned his body towards zhongli, he hits his shoulder many times out of embarrassment.Zhongli took his fists and pulled a kiss then down drop the floor, zhongli continued kissing him like a maniac then starting to thrust his dick inside. He ties childe up and takes icecream from the icecream machine. He poured it down in childes ass and continued licking it dry, childe couldnt stop moaning and zhongli just kept thrusting. " i love you so much " childe said falling asleep.

Bonus 1:

Xiao and Venti got their sundaes and happymeal, " Here comes the airplane~ " Venti teasing him and then the icecream fell on his crotch part of the pants. Xiao stared at Venti in anger because it was his favourite pants. But then venti pulled a move and pulled a hair back then started licking it. Xiao quickly drifted to the mcds parking lot and went to the back seats with venti then venti started sucking balls and getting fucked 😁

Bonus 2: Childe and Zhongli got fired again 🤗