Jellies

I feel like my smut is getting plainer and notifications are lower even after a few days☹️ so im gonna try and fix that today

Childe came home from work to see a lot of boxes. " What are these? " Childe asked zhongli thats sitting on the couch. " Erm.. it seems i accidentally ordered too much jellies, i wanted to eat some jellies thats all. " Zhongli answered trying not to look suspicious. " You couldve just asked me to buy them at the convenience store. What should we do with these? " Childe sighed. " Ah, you sound mad. Did you have a rough day at work today? " Zhongli questioned being worried. " Ah- its really nothing.. " Childe answered.

After a few days theres still tons of boxes filled with jellies. Zhonglis mouth was absolutely done with the same taste. Childe sighed, what to do? He thought. A door slammed and Zhongli came home from work, it was 11:16pm. Zhongli came from the back kissing his ear. Childe was shocked for his lover to suddenly come whispering behind him🤨🤨😍

Zhongli hugged him tight. " Are you stressed because of me? " Zhongli turned childes face to his and cupped his face. " Ah no--.. im just thinking what to do with these...jellies..are you drunk? You smell like alcohol. " Childe answered lightly. " No--. And i came up with an idea " he smiled.  Zhongli pointed his finger to childe. " What--? " Before childe couldve react he was pushed down the couch and zhongli started to kiss his face. " Zhongli-- "

Childe was so shocked. Like shocked shocked he was just figuring out what to do. Zhongli kissed his cheeks, " May I? " He asked. " Hmm.. okay.. " Childe replied as he didnt know what kind of beast he just released.

And now zhongli is taking a cup of jelly and pouring it to his own peepo😨🙈 " Now suck it you basic bitch " zhongli said. " What? Was your behaviour being drunk was this bad- " His hair got gripped and his mouth was around the jellish dick. " Suck it " Zhongli stated. Childe deciding to just go crazy started to suck slowly from the tip rubbing zhonglis cock and zhongli felt a vibration to cum on the gingers face and so he did.

Childes lips was covered with zhonglis cum, he decided to lick it anyway. Zhongli took childes pants off and got him on four knees. He poured another jelly on his hole and then another then another until the count was to 10 jellies inside. He used his finger to squish the jellies in and poured another jelly on his dick

" If you manage to not drop the jellies i pushed in you for 5 minutes you will be punished " zhongli pointed at his dick basically saying to suck it again and childe sucked it gently so he wouldnt get too turned on and drop the jellies. 3 minutes passed zhongli was impatient. He started to grip childes hair again( the amount of hair gripping in this facfiction is infinity 🙁) zhongli was shoving childes head in and out while childe trying his best to control.

Zhongli took a look at childes hole and it leaked. And then zhongli (idk how to explain this ok ) made childe on four knees facing his dick while zhongli facing childes hole laying down. Zhongli proceeded to go with the punishment and starts to put his fingers inside childes hole. Childe gasped and moaned, he started to suck childes hole and childe kept moaning gripping the sheets. Zhongli started to suck in deeper with his dragon tongue 🙈💞 childe moaned so loud the neighbours could hear. Zhongli tried to talk while his tounge is still in there and childe moaned so loud. " Do not-.. DO NOT try an tAlk- when your tongue is- "
Zhongli took his tongue out and said, " Well this tastes better than the normal one. " Childe felt embarassed as hellll😍😍

After a few hours Zhongli took opened the last jelly box and started to pour it inside childe again. Each box has 30 jellies and this time he poured all in childes hole. He started to suck and lick it then proceed to take his cock inside childe in and out for  a long time.

Bonus: the next day childe came home and saw a ton of boxes again. Childe stared at zhongli. " Well i was hungry for chocolate and accidentally..haha "

Next chp preview😍😍

Zhongli and childe visiting snezhnaya 🤞🤞