Bikini in Snezhnaya👙

Hahahaaaa well you saw the title my dear ( this is my au )

Childes pov

  On a random Friday night, we decided to try visiting my homeland Snezhnaya. Zhongli doesnt handle the cold well but he insists on visiting Snezhnaya and my family. We are staying a week there and is staying at my house for 2 days and the other 5 in a hotel. Snezhnaya is well.. punks and all. So im worried how he might see it. As soon as we arrived there Zhongli was freezing and wore 4 layers of clothes. I chuckled quietly and went to my family's house.

Zhonglis pov

   It was truly freezing but i really wanted to see Childes family. I heard he had 5 little siblings(i forgot how many he had) so i was very excited to see them. I held Childe's hand for warmth and he chuckled and was red, i wonder if he is cold too. We arrived at Childes home, I was really excited for this. I met his mother and siblings, I also met Teucer. He talked with me the most, His moms cookies were delicious and i did not know that childe couldve cooked at all.

Childes pov

  My sister, 26. The second eldest dragged me inside her old room. " You scored jackpot big brother! " I was confused. What? " I bet from looking at you, youre the plain one. " (HESNoT) " Hey! How can you say that to your own brother. Im offended. " I replied dramatically. " Ugh whatever, here!! Wear this tonight. " I opened the box to see a very sexy bikini. " What! Where and how did you even- And how could i even wear this, im a man. " I was flustered. " Oh please, dont pretend we arent adults. I ordered the wrong size, this is too big for me. " She pushed me out the room and zhongli was walking in the hallway. " Childe! There you are. I was worried where you ran off to. Whats that box? " He asked. I was too embarassed so i just sprinted away.

  Thats the kind of bikini btw source was google(Im gonna fucking die when my parents see my phone bro, THIS IS ME SACRIFICING MY LIFE FOR YOU GUYS)

(Im gonna fucking die when my parents see my phone bro, THIS IS ME SACRIFICING MY LIFE FOR YOU GUYS)

Nobodys pov:

That night after dinner, childe wore the bikini in the bathroom and came out not seeing zhongli inside the bedroom yet. He climbed on the bed and shielded himself with a blanket so nobody could see him even though nobody was in there. Childe looked down inside the blanket, " Isnt this abit too... Sexy and lewd? Ahh! " He screamed out of embarassment. Somebody knocked on the door. He gulped and told them to come in. It was..

His sister, " did you put it on yet? Hes coming. " Childe  didnt know she was on standby- but he just hid his face and nodded. Zhonglis head popped out behind. " Am i interrupting? " Childe wanted to scream because hes here. He wanted to change automatically so bad now. " No, not at all! Ill see you tomorrow ' morning ' brother. " His sister replied. Childe seriously wanted to scream. Zhongli was still wearing layers of clothing and he came and sat on the bed. " Hello love, what were you both talking about? " Zhongli asked gently, " Nothing! " Childe turned to the right side and zhongli noticed that his back was exposed since he was sitting on the left side. He slowly slided his finger down childes back to check if he was actually almost naked. Childe moaned abit then closed his mouth.

" Childe? " Zhongli tried aproaching. Childe stayed quiet. Zhongli sighed and thought hes just gonna stand up then jump in and start thrusting his cock in but childe gently touched zhonglis shirt and said " My sister.. she putted me up to this. " Zhongli was hella grateful to the sister. He got back on the bed and started kissing childe like its the end of the world and started to bit his neck. His hands started to move to his chest, rubbing it with his hands and slided them inside  childes bikini. ( They call them bra even for bikinis right👹) zhongli pinched his nipples and sucking his neck lewdly. Childe only tried keeping his mouth shut because it is his family home. 😄 Reminder THEYRE FUCKING INSIDE CHILDES CHILDHOOD BEDROOM (What childhood🥱🤨)

Zhongli untied his bra and started to suck his nipples. Zhongli FINALLY opened his 3 layered clothing and pulled his hard cock out. Childe put the cock between his chest and rubbing it againts it. Childe started to suck the tip of the cock slowly but only after a mere seconds zhongli cummed. " That easy? Oh my xiansheng, youre such an easy aproach. " Zhongli was amused and turned on by that, he grabbed childes wrist and put them on his back. He got him on four knees and started to thrust his cock in his hole despites the fact that his panties are still on. " Wait its too tight- " Zhongli thrusted without a piece of mercy. Childe moaned so hard not remembering hes in his house. Some of his siblings are outside the house but remember, Teucers still awake. Zhongli thrusted so hard until they fell on the floor but kept going. Childe was suffocated, that until somebody knocked. Childe forgot that nobody locked the doors and the fact theyre inside the house. He got under his bed and pulled zhongli under too.

" Shh!! " Zhongli knew whats the situation. Teucer came inside fearlessly, he went to the bathroom to see if the source of the loud bang was there, nope. Wardbrobe, nope. Now he comes to the bed. " Theres nobody here? Wheres big brother? " Zhongli pulled childe close and started to put 3 fingers inside childes hole. Childe was too stunned to speak, He covered his mouth trying to hold back. " Mnh! " He moaned. Zhongli chuckled seeing him in despair. Teucer was so close to coming down the bed. " Ak! Whats this sticky thing i touched? Is it one of those slime things my friends have? " He smelled it and felt weird. " This one smells weird though. Im gonna go wash my hand.. "  As teucer closed the door, childe letted go of his mouth and zhongli started thrusting his dick like hells coming down to earth. Childe screaming and moaning out of pain and pleasure, he started scratching the floor like it was the bedsheets and continued to scratch zhonglis back instead. A cute fox, right? Zhongli was amused with his cute face, that crying drooling pleasure making face. He started to explore his hole all the way homeee 😄😄😄😄

Thankyou for waiting for this chapter 🤗💞 i love you guys byebye🙈🤞 leave suggestions pleasse