Two? no, three.

Three Zhongli's! Heave heave hoe lets go. Short chapter btw im lazy

" Whats going on? " Childe backs up from the 3 Zhonglis with big dicks thats regconizeable from outside even if theyre not hard.
" So you see Childe.. uhm. These are my personalities. And they wont leave until my sexual desires are fulfilled. Lets just call me Zhongli 1, the calm one 2, the angry one 3. " Zhongli explains. " Wait- Your sexual desires? " Childe backs up covering his back. " I have work to do- " Zhongli 3 gripped his hand. " Where do you think youre going? " He pushed Childe to the bed. " Im quite sorry Childe, but this is a must. " Says Zhongli 2. Zhongli kissed Childeeqq's mouth and said. " Ieeeem sorry my dear. " Zhongli 1 held his hips tight and started rubbing his dick againts his ass.  " Please Childe? " All three asked at the same time making a sad face.

Childe was too flustered to think what was going on and just said yes. Childe moaned as Zhongli 1 pulled off both their pants and started rubbing. Zhongli was lazy to finger him so he took some kind of, lotion. He squished it out and shoved in halfway his cock in as Childe gripped to the sheets with Zhongli 3 impatient getting his dick out ready to be blowed and Zhongli 2 playing with them juicy nips 🌸

" Fuck, quit moaning for a second. " Zhongli 3 opens his mouth out wide, here comes the airplane! ✈️ Zhongli 3 shoved in his huge fucking dick inside Childes mouth, childe gobbling it up as the same time he was also receiving a huge dick out his ass.

" Well this isnt fair, " Zhongli 2 says. Zhongli 2 jerks off on Childes bulged up with dick stomach and got under childe. He fits in his cock as Childe moaned scratching everything available as his hole starts to bleed and his cheeks getting swollen by Zhongli 3's dick being too huge. They fucked to midnight, the 2 zhonglis dissapeared and zhongli 1 aka the original fucked Childe till afternoon. Gn!

As i said, short chap.