Hole in the wall🕳️

This is inspired by I can hear you without a microphone manhwa chp 21-22
Enjoy 😻

Childe is stuck.

Explanation, Childe and Zhongli went hiking. Childe was suddenly chased by Hydro, Cryo and Pyro slimes and was chased into a wall, now Zhongli is looking for Childe. Reference is also from  the manhwa i mentioned up there ☝️

 Reference is also from  the manhwa i mentioned up there ☝️

Back to the present!

As childe was trapped inside the wall. He made a racket and screamed for Zhongli hitting the steel wall. Meanwhile at the back, The pyro slimes closes in and went up into Childes ass burning his clothes into pieces. " Its hot.. " Childe teared up. And then a tall figure closes up. It was..? Ofcourse his beloved Zhongli.

Zhongli knelt down on his knees facing Childe. " Are you ok ? " He carresses Childes cheeks with his calm hands. Childe teared up even more. " Its hot Xiansheng.. my back hurts.. " he closes his face in embarassment. Zhongli kissed his forehead. " Ill try getting you out. " Zhongli went to the back and gripped the pyro slimes and whooped it straight to celestia then back down to mf ashes of hell.

But even so, our dragon couldnt resist seeing his wet assed lover from the back. Zhongli hesitated for a moment, but then his insticts took over. He sat down and held Childe's hips up. " Z-Zhongli? " Childe stutters trying to regconize the situation. " Please my dear? " Zhongli asked in a whimpering voice. Childe was too horny since hes tempted by the fact that other people would see him. " F-fine. " He sticked his tongue inside Childe's ass hole and reached in all different spots Childe liked. Childe was shocked he was moaning to the point he doesnt know when to stop.

Zhongli grips his ass and continued sucking in deeper, Childe's legs were kicking the wall and Zhongli gripped them and stopped sucking for a moment. " If you keep kicking, you might crush your cute pale legs. " Zhongli raised it and kissed his thigh. Childe flushed up after hearing that. The wall may be steel but they can hear eachother.

Zhongli grabbed the nearby hydro and cryo slime mixing it and gripped it in his hands. " Youre so sexy. " Zhongli says then shoved in the mixed slime inside Childe. " I-Its too cold-! It feels weird.. " Childe whimpering, tears in his eyes.

" It sucks i cant see your crying face. " Zhongli slides down his finger down Childe's back leaving him shivered down the spine. Zhongli gripped his slutty waist and held it close to his cock, rubbing it to tease Childe. " Isnt it time for your main meal? " Childe   was scared on what to happen next.

Zhongli gripped down the waist and slammed the 60 cm cock inside Childe, it being halfway and childe scratching the steel wall moaning to the end of his voice, Zhongli felt stuffy and punched the wall down then pinned Childe to the ground leaving him on four knees to thrust it inside.

" I-its too deep-! It wont fii-" Zhongli held Childes arms up to get ontop of him. Childe is ontop of Zhongli moaning so hard and scratching the ground to the point he has dirt in his nails. " Its almost in. " Zhongli looks down. Childe took a peek down there to see.. " ITS TOO HUGE! STOP- " Zhongli successfully reached maximum pleasure and cummed inside Childe with the mixed slimes inside. Childe moaned to the point the birds in the forest flew away. Zhongli held Childe down pinning him on the ground.

He thrusted inside Childe as the slimes were still tingling inside. Zhongli kissed Childe's eyes as he said this again, " I-Its too big- " Zhongli kissed him wetly and bridal carried him with a towel on. He carried him to the car and death stared Dave the driver.

As they got home, Zhongli told the " servants " to prepare a bath for them both. Zhongli went in after he put Childe inside. Childe was half awake, Zhongli didnt know how to get the slimes out. So he held up childes waist and started sucking inside Childe with Childe gripping the bathub begging Zhongli to go deeper.

This wasnt what Zhongli intended at all? But Zhongli became horny after that. Zhongli sucked out all the slimes and cum and then kissed Childe right away thrusting his dick inside. Childe moaned until the servants outside could hear the fact that Zhonglis dick was too big, Childe was in tears as he thrusted the 60cm cock. But he only entered 34cm first. He twisted Childes nipples with his hands as the other was jerking Childe's dick off. Childe kept moaning and moaning as Zhongli continued thrusting it inside to the deepest and filled his stomach. Then they fucked for a few more hours. Bye bye😻