more jealous zhongli!!

Btw this aint the zhongli birthday special, and i WILL. update the birthday special tonight 11:58pm double promise i swear 😻

Zhongli dumb, and they on a trip at mondstadt.

I got inspired by a tiktok vid

Zhongli runs into Lumine with a moody face. " Whoa there grumpy, what happened? " Lumine stopped him. Zhongli groans and proceeds to tell her a story where :

" Childe, he asked me if mora was the only thing that matters when i asked him for more. " Lumine sighed, " and you said? " Zhongli replies. " What else matters? I said that. Now hes avoiding me. " Zhongli sighed. Lumine looks at Zhongli with disgust. A bard wraps his arm around Zhongli, " You, my old friend. You need a lesson. "
Said the bard. " Barbatos? " Zhongli stares in also disgust.

After a bunch of Lumine beating Zhongli up outside the tavern and Venti giving relationship advices, Zhongli realises what he has done. He sits down regretting every other stuff he has said to his beloved.
On the other side of the wall..

" Can you-Can you believe it! He said *hiccup* HE LITERALLY SAID WHAT ELSE MATTERS. ive been just a wallet or a whore to this guy! " Childe slams his head on the table. Diluc is so frustrated with this guy coming in every sunday complaining of his love life. " How are you not breaking up with him yet? " Diluc couldnt help but ask. He knows what hes asked into so he grabbed a chair and sat down. " And stop banging  your head on the table, i dont wanna clean up blood. "

Childe ended up venting everything out to diluc for an hour. Diluc tries his best to give him advices. After the session ended, Childe cried his tears and hugged Diluc. " Youre the only one that understaaaanddssss.. " he cries on his shoulder hugging him. Diluc cries out loud inside his brain. ' please stop hugging me..! ' he screams out inside.

He then realises Childe passed out. " Not again goddamn it. " Diluc sighed. He piggy back rided Childe on his back way out after he cleaned everything up. He then turns his head, sensing trouble. " Yea no shit now.. " He sees Zhongli, Venti and Lumine. He pretends not to see anything and walks away.

He felt a deadly grip on his shoulder, say hi to peepaw🌸
" It seems my lover is on your back, we dont wanna bother you so ill take him. " Zhongli stares at Diluc with murder intent. Diluc felt bad of Childe after hearing everything so he tries. " Are you sure? Its no bother really. " Diluc screams out inside again, ' ITS A HUGE BOTHER. ITS REALLY HUGE PLEASE INSIST AND TAKE THIS GINGER OFF MY BACK!!! ' Diluc screams inside.

" *hiccup* i wanna go *hiccup* home.. " Childe snuggles in behind Dilucs back. Diluc felt his death coming near. " You know what? I dont know where hes staying at. Here you go. Goodbye now. " Diluc places Childe in Zhonglis arms and ran away. Venti and Lumine just went to the cats tavern now.

Rip our ginger, lets have a moment for him here. 

Childe was gently put on the bed as Zhongli loosened his collar. Childe starts opening up his buttons as he felt hot. " Why is it *hiccup* so hot.. " Zhongli felt super hard seeing his nipples pop out in the open.
Zhongli felt so annoyed the fact it was so big.
Zhongli put his fingers on the nipples and put his mouth on them, licking it

" I love you Childe. I love you. Please let me make it up to you. " Zhongli said provokingly. Childe gave in, again indeed.

Now hes sucking it like a snake, Childe felt bothered and moved his face to the other side of the wall. Zhongli got on the bed, sucking his neck playing with his nipples upfront. Childe moved his legs to where he accidentally put the legs infront his dick rubbing it. Childe moaned in his sleep as Zhongli kept kissing and then BIT his neck. Childe moaned hard and woke up. " Zhongli-? " Zhongli pinned childe on the bed kissing him roughly. " Were you flirting with that guy at the tavern again? " Zhongli held Childes chin up. " Answer me. " Childe felt scared, " No, hes just a friend..-! " Zhongli pulled off his pants and put his cock inside Childes mouth.

" Dont lie, are you sure? " Childe couldnt try and speak with the huge fucking dick inside his mouth 😨 Childe tried pushing the cock away, Zhongli gripped his hair and barged his mouth inside with his cock deeper inside. Childe grips the pillow sheets as the huge, thick long cock leaves and enters his mouth, leaving him drooling his mouth out.
Childe teared up with his tears falling down. Zhongli got turned on by them but then realising what hes done.

He got his cock out and let Childe rest beside. They faced each other as Childes tears still falling down. " Ajax, my sweet Ajax. " Zhongli stares deep in his eyes. He kissed his forehead and held him close as he put his hands behind his pale neck.

Childe wanted to get some revenge

He rubbed Zhonglis dick with his hands and Zhongli noticed right away. Zhongli looked down and smirked with eyes filled with lust. Childe got ontop of Zhongli and slowly started moving his hips. Childe moaned as Zhongli couldnt take it anymore. Zhongli gripped Childes hips and dunked in his huge 50cm dick inside Childe to the point Childe moaned to the Celestias. Childe was pinned down on the bed and Zhongli kept pulling his dick in and out yet deeper everytime he smashes the dick back in

Childe scratched Zhonglis back begging him to go harder and his legs pressing Zhonglis back to stay with him. Zhongli kissed Childe as he moaned to the clouds and came inside Childe as he moaned hard as he was also kissing Zhongli

Childe moaned harder when he realised and felt that Zhonglis dick became bigger and gripped the sheets with Zhongli biting his tongue and then now biting his neck, everywhere. They fucked till tomorrow morning

Updating b4 new years. Bye <33 😻 1005 words lol