3

Continuation

"This are tears of happiness suga"

" I don't understand.." yoongi was cut short as hoseok smashed their lips together,yoongi was suprised at first but blended into it .

They kissed till both ran out of breath ,and pulled out to catch their breath .

"I love you too suga not as a friend too ,I have been waiting for you to say those words for years but you didn't " hoseok fold his eyes as he turned the other way .

"I was afraid I did lose you but why didn't you confess either " yoongi .

"I was afraid to lose you too ,you mean the world to me and moreover I thought you would get the memo when I refused to date anyone when we were in the university but instead you kept trying to hook me up " hoseok said as he pouted looking like a cute baby .

"Am so sorry for not getting the signs but now I have confessed so I promise, if you accept to be my boyfriend I will make it up to you for all the lost times " suga asking hoseok as he pecked his cheeks .

"Oh,in what why ?" Hoseok asked as he opened his eyes out of excitement

"Like this ,like this,like this " yoongi kept kissing hoseok all over as the male couldn't stop himself from laughing

"Ha ha ha ,suga stop it,it's ticklish  " hoseok kept rolling on the couch as suga tickled and kissed him all over till he got enough and stop with him placing a kiss on hoseoks lips .

Both laughed trying to catch their breath .

"But suga ,I think you should go to America ,you needed this promotion so badly and moreover it will be good for your career " hoseok trying to convince .

"We are just starting to date ,how can I leave you all by yourself and go US when I don't even know when am coming back to Korea "

" I know,I will miss you too but don't forget I can come and visit and you too "

"True ,then let's do a 7days trip just the two of us to make up for the years we weren't together and the time we will be apart ,I can ask my boss to give me few days off so I can prepare for the trip .what do you think ?" Yoongi states .

"Sure ,I will take some days off work too " hoseok agreed .

Both stared at each other's eyes everything around felt like there were just in their world none of them spoke or said anything they just felt each other's feelings without words spoken their heartbeat was loud enough for them both to smile .

"Wanna take this upstairs ?" Yoongi asked starring at hoseok seductively "sure " hoseok responded with his cheeks pink .

"Haha " hoseok laughed as yoongi suddenly picked him up .

Yoongi took him upstairs few minutes later the whole house was echoing of hoseok's moan as the other male wasn't going easy on him "ah hhhh suga please  slow down I want to able to move tomorrow " .

"Sorry hobi ,I can't hold it ,I waited for this almost my whole life just bear it a lil longer " yoongi consoled but still hitting him hard .

A/n

Nice moment/chapter

See you next chapter 😜.