4

Day 1

Yoongi was done packing his bags and he is currently waiting for hoseok to come downstairs with his luggages since the male has been packing since last night and still not done for just a week trip .

"Hobi baby am waiting ,we would get there late " yoongi called out .

"Am done sweetheart " hoseok responded walking down with his luggage which yoongi stood up and helped him with as he rolled it to their car for the trip packed outside .

Yoongi opened the passenger side for hoseok to seat he closed and sat at the driver side " are you ready baby to hit the road " hoseok nodded and the trip started .

**********
Few hours later they arrived at a private resort owned by the jungs ,it was just at the beach so there is a nice view from the couples room towards the beach which was nice .

They both unpacked,and decided to sleep for a while before going out ..

They slept for like an hour before yoongi's alarm woke him up ,he rubbed his eyes and stretched his arms before looking at the beautiful man lying down with a pretty pout which made him look more lovely ,yoongi couldn't help but kiss his lips making the male wake up with a pretty smile displayed on his face .

"How was your rest baby " yoongi asked as he got off the bed .

"It was good especially since I slept in your arms all through " hoseok said with a smile as he stretched his hands out too .

"Nice ,let's freshen up and go down to the restaurant close to the beach  to have dinner and drink wines " yoongi proposed .

"Sure but first can my boyfriend be kind enough to carry me to the bathroom " hoseok widened his arms and yoongi picked him up to the bathroom .

At the beach restaurant..

They had sea food and pasta  with a bottle of red to wash down everything which was nice ,they ate feeding each other from time to time, love was visible in the air which attracted Lots of eyes to them making both shy .

After their food ,they walked on the beach with their shoes at hands as they felt the sea water with their bare feet which gave them that chilling yet cool feeling and both enjoyed each other's company ,hoseok kept taking pictures of yoongi and the beautiful things he saw which was amazing ..

At the time they got back to their room ,they were both very tired but managed to freshen up and after that slept off in each others arms ...

A/n

Did you guys enjoy day 1 ?
Drop your comments..