8

"jimin as much I would love us to continue this conversation I have to go back to my Boyfriend,he will be worried since am taking too much time " hoseok explained .

"Sure,I have to go preform anyways let's meet after the show maybe you might introduce your boyfriend to me " jimin said as he hugged the male before both went their separate ways.

Hoseok returned to the table only to see yoongi drinking whiskey .

"Hey yoongi,are you good ,why are you drinking something so hard ?" Hoseok asked out of concern .

"Nothing in particular I just want to get high " yoongi said with a take smile " or do you have a problem with that " .

"Of course not ,I will join you then let's get high and wild together after the show " hoseok smiled beautiful ,yoongi felt like kissing him desperately ..

" The show is starting let's welcome our performer of the night jimin " the host said making the audience clap their hands ..

Jimin started performing with his beautiful voice making everybody wowed even hoseok was enjoying the performance  while yoongi watched how the male was staring at the male not after catching them both talking a while ago...
*
*
*
It was the end of the show and everyone was clapping and chatting at the performer .

Jimin had already sighted hoseok so he walked up to the male . " Hi rose " .

"Hi jimin " hoseok replied as he gestured the male to sit down .

"