Finale

"Baby you have to let go, it's my flight to catch" Yoongi in Hoseoks embrace.

"I will, let me hug you a little more" Hoseok holding the male tightly.

"But you know, you will have to let me go sooner or later so I can catch my flight baby"

"Okay,safe flight,I love you so much you know right"Hoseok says with tears rolling down his eyes,he has been trying to control himself from feeling vulnerable in Yoongi's eyes.

"Baby please don't cry, I can stay if you want me too, you know that right"

Hoseok rubbed off his eyes "No no,we talked about this, it's important you go in terms of your career. I can wait for you remember". Hoseok says trying his best to not look scared letting go of Yoongi's hand.But they finally let go and Yoongi walked off to check in while Hoseok kept looking at the male till he disappeared into the crowd.

Throwback to few hours ago....

It was exactly 3am,when Yoongi woke up to a cold bed,he couldn't find Hoseok,he called out to him but when he heard no response.

He got up from bed checking the bathroom still no Hoseok so he had to go downstairs only to see Hoseok going through his phone and as he got close,he saw that Hoseok was going through his picture gallery watching their pictures together.

Yoongi smiled to Hoseok cuteness as he back hugged him.

"Baby why were you not in bed?" Yoongi asked.

"I was not sleepy and I didn't want to disturb you".

"But without you by my side, I can't sleep well too,so please come back to bed"Yoongi proposed as he pulled Hoseok with him into his bedroom.

They both laid down, Yoongi placed his head on Hoseok belle as he cuddling his tummy.

"I know this is a big step when we just started dating and we have much time to stay with you as your lover but you should know I waited for you all my life so I want you to be assured that nothing can come between us. You are mine and I am yours forever". Yoongi lifted himself placing a kiss on Hoseoks lips.

"I love you Min Yoongi"

"I love you too, goodnight baby"

"Goodnight suga".

The End.......