6

Day 3..

Hoseok and yoongi was swimming when a Knock was heard on the door ,yoongi got out of the pool and wore his robe as he went to get the door .

"Goodafternoon sir ,sorry to disturb your personal space but the resort is throwing a beach party and jimin will be performing tomorrow night so we were asked to invite all guest.this is the invitation sir " the steward said handing the card to yoongi..

"Okay ,thanks I will think about it " yoongi took the card .

The steward bowed and left .

Yoongi got back to the pool removing the robe and joining hoseok in, moving closer to the male already as he picked him up making him straddle his waist as he kissed him tenderly..

The kiss became heated making yoongi remove his short before removing hoseok's as well .

"Ah ah ah " hoseok held the males shoulders tightly as he moaned cause yoongi inserted into him without prep .

They had their crazy pool sex for hours before "Ahh hh shit " yoongi groaned as he cums into the male .

He held onto hoseok to allow the male relax before dropping him .

"Let's go shower and do some Netflix and chill " yoongi said winking at hoseok .

"Stop that dirty mind of yours suga ." Hoseok said as he got off the swimming pool swinging his ass towards the main room ..

"Damn ! This guy is driving me crazy " yoongi shakes off his thought before getting out of the pool ..
*
*
*
After some hours the couple were done showering and having dinner so they just sat on the couch watching Bts run on TV when hoseok remembered about the knock earlier.

"So who was at the door earlier today ?" Hoseok asked.

'oh it was one of the workers he said they are having a pool party tomorrow night and one superstar jimin is performing.."yoongi didn't finish when hoseok excitingly jumped .

"We have to go for sure "

"Why is that ?"

"Because jimin is a friend of mine ,and a great performer I would love to see him performing" hoseok said smiling happily which was not appealing to yoongi.

"Whatever ".