7

Yoongi and hoseok got to the beach setting where jimin will be performing ,they both settled at a couples sitting,the show hadn't started just soft music playing in the background the couple ordered a bottle of champagne and ice ..

" Yoongi I have to use the restroom" hoseok said

" Do you want me go with you "

"No ,I think I will be fine "

"Okay ".....
*
*
Hoseok finished using the restroom on his way he felt someone pull him from the waist ,he was about to react in defends when the person whispered into his ears " how have you been my rose ?" .

Meanwhile yoongi was getting worried hoseok was not back yet ,this place has lots of drunks .' what if hoseok is being harassed by one of the plenty drunk guys ' yoongi thought quickly getting off his seat after instructing one of the waiters he will be back soon ..

' my rose only one person calls me
That ' "Jimin ?" Hoseok called out making jimin who was holding on his waist smile as he turned the male over to face him ..

"Yes My rose it's me ,it's been a while ,how are you doing " jimin asked with a very pleasing smile .

The both male talked and laughed not noticing the two eyes watching from a distance ....

A/n

Who can guess who owns the two eyes ?....