5

Day 2

Yoongi woke up to see the bed was empty he jumped off the bed immediately calling out to hoseok ,when he got no response and didn't find him anywere in their lodge he felt worried and picked his phone to call his boyfriend.

Phone ringing ..hoseok picked .

H- hello sweetheart.

J- were are you ,I got up to a cold environment.

H- I went to get some stuff from the near by market .

J- really? Then why didn't you wake me up to follow you .

H- it's okay sweet,I will be back before you know it okay .I love you .

J- I love you too .

Call ended ..

Yoongi went to do his morning routine while waiting for his boyfriend to come back .

Time skip ...

"Sweetheart am back " hoseok called out as he got into the apartment only to see yoongi sleeping on the couch ,he smiled dropped the things he got from the market went upstairs to get a blanket to cover yoongi .before putting on his apron and starts cooking ..

Yoongi opened his eyes to see himself wrapped in a blanket he smiled knowing fully well it was his man that must have covered him ,he sat up to see hoseok in the kitchen cooking ,he got up quietly and walked up to hoseok as he wrapped his arms around his waist and pecked his head .

"Hello baby i missed you " yoongi complain still holding on to hoseoks waist .

'You got up just in time ,let's eat hotpot and rice I made it just the way you like it " hoseok said making yoongi loosen his grip on his waist but turning him around as he kissed hoseok not roughly but softly enough to let him know ,how much he wants him .

Hoseok stopped the kiss before it's get intimate " later sweet,let's eat first okay ,the food is getting cold " .

Yoongi mumbled bit immediately he tasted the soup his eyes widened he wasn't expecting hoseok to cook so perfectly "wow,this is perfect " yoongi complimented making hoseok blush from happiness that yoongi liked his meal.

"Am glad you liked it ".

After the meal and sex both sat at the balcony drinking some cans of beer it was night already that was practically how their day went ,eat ,sex,drink , chat and later slept in each other's arms ..

A/n

How much did you enjoy day 2?
Comment ..

See you next chapter 😜..