Chapter 4

"Now everyone..." Albedo starts pulling Ultron from his thoughts all but one guardian present " To our new Supreme leader. The ritual of fidelity." They all kneel before Ultron, while he looks around, as one seems to be missing.

"Albedo dear?"

Albedo looks up at Ultron with a hard blush and a questioning gaze. "Yes my lord?"

"I had asked you to gather all but the fourth and eighth-floor guardians correct?"

"Yes, you did my lord. Is something the matter?"

"Albedo there are 12 floors to Nazarik. You guard the 9th floor. victim the 8th, Demiurge the 7th, Aura and Mare the 6th, 5th for Cocytus, 4th to Gargantia, 3rd-1st floor to Shalltear. The 12th doesn't have a guardian but the 11th, MY floor does."

Albedo understands now that she made a mistake and looks wide-eyed.

"So Albedo..." he said her name with a tone a father would give when disciplining his child. All the Guardians got chills at the aura he's letting off. It's not one of anger but disappointment"... Where is Abraxus?"

She had no words, all she felt was some fear and shame at failing her new lord she immediately got on both knees in a pleading gesture "My deepest apologies My lord I did not mean to make such a blunder to our new lord! I merely wished to get them here as quickly as"

She was cut off when she felt a cold Mechanical hand on her head rubbing it gently. "No need to apologize. I'm not mad. I merely want to know where he is..."

"Here my lord!" A distorted voice came from the other side of the arena.

Abraxus, the guardian of the 11th floor, The Grid, Ultron's personal floor, and metropalace

Abraxus, the guardian of the 11th floor, The Grid, Ultron's personal floor, and metropalace. He along with most of Ultron's forces are based on the decades-old movie and later animated show, Tron. Though he was afraid the developers of Yggdrasil would crack down on him for copyright, or ban it because it loses the "fantasy" esthetic, they didn't seem to mind. Believing in the freedom of the players to manipulate the game world to their preferences, was important. He was grateful for that since the early 2000's movie was a favorite of his, even if it's considered ancient.

"Ah, there you are Abraxus." Ultron greets his creation.

Picking up the pace to a skip, Abraxus plops down onto his knee dramatically his arms flayed out to the sides of him. Ultron found it amusing, and chuckled lightly. Looking up Abraxus laughs at his own goofiness and says, "hehehe, I wouldn't miss this moment for the world! And dare I say the title Guild leader is just, STRAPPING on you my leage! Congratulations on the promotion!"

"Yes thank you Abraxus, you are too kind." While Ultron was designing Abraxus' personality he went for something similar to himself with the phrase " Violence is never the answer, it is the question. And the answer is, Yes" in the back of his mind, as inspiration. Though he has a few more screws loose than Ultron. And he's happy to see his creation come to life. Unknown to him his happy mood seeing his creation was being projected via his aura. His pleased and happy ambiance permeating the area around him. His subjects feeling it, and feeling happy as well. But like all good things it must come to an end as Ultron turns to address the rest.