Chapter 12: In Hell, I'll Be In Good Company.

On a beautiful partly cloudy day in the deepest darkest corner of the Great Tomb of Nazarik. Demiurge saunters through forever midnight 11th floor. The Dimension called the Grid, and the beautiful spires and bright light roads of The City Of Lights have been a point of interest in Demiurge's mind since he learned of its existence. The beautiful dark realm of lights and beauty... Simply a testament to his lord's creative mastery.

It was an excellent source of inspiration for the Arch-Devil. Though his Happy Farm won't look anything like the beautiful City, the spectacular complexity of it brought him awe and clarity. However, he has two goals for his current visit; firstly, The Programs, specifically the Firewall variant of them, piqued his interest. A virtual Army of beings, able to be mass-produced with little to no resources required. Beings comprised of pure energy. With independent thought and decision-making, with pure and unshaken loyalty to Ultron alone. Truly Marvelous!

As abundant as the cobbled-together Ultron drones are, they're quite frankly like low-level undead. Rudimentary intelligence is designed for uncomplicated tasks or swarming. As a labor force, they aren't quite on par with most demons under his command, but commanding them is simple. Simply point and say kill and the drones will go and do as told. Firewalls are more complex, and being around Programs, hopefully, would help Demiurge better use them. As Director of Defense in the Great Tomb, the largest armed force available would be the Firewalls.

The sudden abundance of troops and guards put Demiurge in a hard place of allocating where they went. With the number of soldiers and variation of troops, Ultron could easily conquer this world and rule it with an iron fist. Still, Demiurge felt that would bore Ultron doing so, keeping the Firewalls in reserve and crippling himself militarily to give himself a challenge—a wonderful course of action for his master.

The second activity on the docket for his impromptu visit to the Grid is his colleague: Albedo. He couldn't find her anywhere and figured the most likely spot would be Lord Ultron's suite. And as he exited the elevator, loud moaning and soft whimpers of pleasure reached his ears from the helix stairwell. Now entering Lord Ulron's chamber sees her whole back, wings limp down her hips, as she grinds her blanket-covered butt and crotch on something unseen, moans piercing the air in her self-imposed ecstasy. Demiurge unphased coughs into his hand to get her attention.

Turning her head to the side, she stops grinding. "Hah... Hah. Hello Demiurge. Hah..." Albedo greets breathlessly, her face flush in a bright blush. Not from embarrassment but her lust.

"What are you doing in Lord Ultron's bedroom... And doing..." gesturing vaguely to her, "This?"

"Hah... I wanted to be the first thing, hah... Lord Ultron smelled when he returned." Breathlessly she unlatches her legs from what she was grinding herself on, sitting on her knees next to the shut-down glorious silver body of Ultron himself. Her ample chest bounced and jiggled with her movements, and Ultron's crotch was noticeably glossy. "But when I discovered his body here in shut down... I couldn't help cuddling with him..." she says, laying herself over his plated metal chest. Her chest squished against him as if she was like candle wax melting into him.

"Cuddling?"

"Well... Is it uncommon for couples to practice?" she asks, smiling down at her beloved.

"No. I suppose not; however, from my understanding, both parties are conscious and participating. Lord Ultron isn't here at Nazarik now; his body is vacant. He is unable to consent."

Perking up ever so slightly, Albedo strokes her loves metallic face. Tracing her fingers on the edge of his jack-o-lantern-like mouth. "I went to Abraxus earlier. And I asked him some questions, as he's my love's creation, he has to know some things. And he enlightened me to a wonderful concept!"