Chapter 7: Death and resurrection.

SLAM!

"AHHH!"

BAM!

"NO! NO! NO!"

SLIKCH!!

"IT'S A MONS-AHH!"

-THOOMB-

The next man didn't even have time to scream, like a bolt of energy burst through his head, dead before he hit the ground. looks of confusion and terror, etched into the faces of the soldiers as they're cut down, left and right, and shot with a powerful energy.

"Oh god..."

"M-monster"

"Demon..."

The large golem-looking war machine slowed down only when it saw the nobleman, a man merely there to feel like he's a big man, killing helpless villagers, but with a Promethean knight in the equation, he feels extreme fear. "I'm not a person who should die like this!" the rat of a human being yelled. Pointing to the Promethean he ordered his shaking men "Buy some time! Be my shield!!" the men didn't move an inch from their spot. The knight turned to the nobleman its eyes shining a deep fiery orange hue.

Backing up in horror, he tripped on the body of an already dead man, a pool of blood underneath the bisected corpse. "MONEY!! I'LL GIVE YOU MONEY!" he screamed in desperation to his men, trying to crawl away in terror. His men not moving an inch to help him. The Promethean jumped up in the air and landed with a slam over him. Its face broke open as a flaming human skull screamed in his face.

"AAAHHHH!!" he screamed, the Promethean now standing over him, the bladed arm becoming more noticeable, as it brandished it to his face to fuck with him, the undead mechanical monster feeling great pleasure in the fear it created with its presence

"AAAHHHH!!" he screamed, the Promethean now standing over him, the bladed arm becoming more noticeable, as it brandished it to his face to fuck with him, the undead mechanical monster feeling great pleasure in the fear it created with its presence. "200 gold pieces! N-no 500 gold pieces!!" he cries but the knights continue to just watch, frozen in fear. "ARGH!" he groaned the Promethean's ped firmly placed on the nobles chest, only able to wheeze out "1-1-1000 gold pieces..."

Slowly adding more weight down to its ped slowly bending and breaking the armor, as he screams in agony, "SAVE ME! PLEASE I'LL DO-" *CRUNCH*" his ability to speak revoked as the knight's ped crushed his lungs and heart within his ribcage. All more that escaped his lips was a wet wheezing sound, then blood gushed from his wounds up his esophagus, spilling out his mouth as he slowly asphyxiates in his blood. Soon the flailing stops as the man dies in agony.

The men watch in horror. The commander stared on in shock and fear. "Oh god.." one said, another starts to panic exclaiming "NO NO NO!" the commander steps forward and yells to his men "Calm down!" gaining his men's attention as he begins to bark orders " RETREAT! Once I give the signal, call the horses and horseback archers! The others will buy us time!" his men raise their swords to fight, "ATTACK!" he yells his final order.

The Promethean knight walks forward casually, and menacingly, not seeing any of them to be a challenge. One man rushed the knight only to be bisected at the waist by the knight's blade arm. The next had his head crushed like a tin can by it bashing his head with the barrel of his light rifle. The next was disintegrated by a deadly shot to his head. Men continue to rush at it only to be cut down or shot mercilessly. The commander watched, working up the courage to charge. Which he does when he sees a supposed opening. The opening, abolished by the  Promethean's blade evicting his head from his body, a fountain of blood gushing from the stump.