Chapter 20: Hard reset, PT1

In a flash of unperceivable speed, Clemintine found herself off the ground, her throat gripped by Ultron's mighty chrome hand. The titanium grip was tight around her throat, just enough for her to breathe but not much else. She tried to struggle but it was futile. It did nothing, not even scratching his chassis.

"You were right... You do look good with just about anything around your throat..." He purred, making her red eyes widen in horror, staring into the shining crimson optics of Ultron. "Remember what I promised you?" He said tracing circles around her chest, taking in the moment. All the little emotions that played in her eyes. Ultron wondered if this is how she felt when she butchered people... 'Probable. But she deserves it... For Peace in Our Time'

(I suck at faces, Also I'm in love with this Ultron design and I didn't know how much I loved it till I drew it and played around with it)

Her eyes seemed to widen even more as she began to panic in Ultron's grip, she remembered what he had said, and after watching her struggle and fight futilely, Ultron shoved his hand into her chest, breaking her skin and ribs with ease. The cold metal of his hands seized her spazamimg and quickly beating heart. Hot blood flowed like a waterfall from her to the stone floor. Her eyes stared into his in agony, tears welling up in her eyes, her screams only coming out as a wheeze from the choke hold.

She continued to spasm and struggle losing energy as quickly as she loses blood. Unfortunately still conscious, Ultron set her to her knees, forced her mouth open, and shoved her own heart inside.

"Now... Swallow,"

Releasing her, the life fully draining from her eyes. The last thing she sees being Ultron's piercing red gaze. The last of her life fading, blood, that used to gush like a waterfall from her chest, only slowly trickling now. Her lifeless body slumps over, and a wave of satisfaction hits the Automaton.

He had appreciated every emotion, every small feeling.

The fear in her blood-red eyes... Fear that likely played in the eyes of her many victims.

The ease his fingers and hand slid into her chest.

The shattering of her ribs, the spasms of her lungs, the hard and quick thumping of her panic.

The heat of her blood-washing over his cold metal exterior.

Her feeble attempts at escape. Clawing at his fingers around her throat. He could have easily crushed her windpipe. Shattered the bones in her neck. Rendered her paralyzed... But that wouldn't be as satisfying.

'Damn... I enjoyed that too much,' Ultron thinks to himself in surprise. Finally coming down from the blood lust-induced high. Sighing, or at least venting heat from his subsystems. Ultron looks down at his metal body. The usual silver splendor of his chassis muddled and drenched in blood. Disgust welling up into his central processor, Ultron shook the blood off of his fingers, 'Ew. I got psycho on me...' Ultron thought to himself, looking over the trees. The Skeletal dragons nowhere to be seen, filling the Mechanical overlord with pride.