Chapter 14: Derezzed (Abraxus only)

"Boriiing..."

"Boring..."

"... Boring-er," The yellow-coded virus groaned. His distorted voice grips the air around it as he fiddles with the Mirror of the Remote viewing. Completing his simple job of maintaining surveillance around Nazarik. However, in his boredom, he set the Mirror to look as far as the magic could carry it. Looking around. Curious.

"We're not boring... Right? Abraxus? Darling?" A white-suited blond program asks, straddling the corrupted program's lap. Looking down at his helmeted face with a pout and puppy dog eyes.

It didn't help he had many distractions from his... Very important work...

"Ooof course, noooot..." He responds equally as cutesy, grabbing her chin lightly, and putting his thumb over her lips, making it look like she's kissing his clawed thumb. The other programs sitting with him, jealous, start crawling on him: demanding attention.

"AAbraxuus~ Love us too!" another blue-coded fem-program begs, taking one of his arms and having him stroke her cheek.

Yes. Many.

"If you insist~" he obliges—the VIP section of the club, irrupting in giggles.

The ambient music of the club ramps up; lights turn down in the stark white club as lasers and holographic projections dance along the walls. Programs, drinking, flirting, joining the wall of glowing bodies. Some programs are smushing their lips together on the large white love seats like the one Abraxus sits in. A few red-coded Firewalls enjoy a lap dance from a few white-coded programs.

A beautiful crescendo of vice, lust, love, indulgence. A club of dirty hedonists...

And the energetic beat pumping the club up, supplied by two of the best DJs Bits can buy?

Enjected room with high-octane beats, compelling those dancing, drinking, bobbing their heads, or dancing in the colorful neon-lit gridded dance floor. Many programs congregated there. Grinding, hopping, dancing, enjoying themselves. Many were content sitting and "mingling." Four of which were sitting on, crawling on, and demanding the touch and affection of the Floor's Guardian.

Many distractions...

"OoOoOoOO~ What's thiiis?" Abraxus purrs, bringing the Mirror of Remote Viewing closer to his face to see what its magics reflected. Peering into the looking glass, dust clouds kicked up from a quickly moving wagon. What was suspicious about it wasn't the wagon itself. But the fact it had multiple armored escorts... And the wagon was enclosed, being drawn by questionable characters. At night...

It just screamed suspicious.

"What is it, baby~," One of the programs straddling his lap, asks sensually, hugging him close. Upon closer examination, it could have been a simple trader's wagon. But no, the wooden windows on the cart were covered in metal bars. Prisoner transport? No. The men pulling the carriage weren't guards.

Peeping closer, Abraxus could see multiple reflective eyes in the dark wagon.

"If I had to guess... Slave traders." Abraxus growls out in malicious delight. Gently pushing the women off him, he stands to leave and investigate this carriage. Feeling it would be his creator's expectation of him.