𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

DOMINIQUE JACOBS WAS sure that she was a loser when Friday night rolled around and she was alone in bed. She thought about venturing downstairs and hanging out with family, but the last time that happened it ended up a shit show. Maybe her relationship with her family could never be restored. At least not with her father. She'd been a daddy's girl at one point. It all ended the day Nate had snooped in his father's home office. It had ruined their image of him. Forever.

Her head hung off the edge of her bed. Blood rushing down her body to her dangling head. A groan escaped her chest as she sat there. Why couldn't she be like Maddy or Cassie? They knew how to work a man, or at least get one. Dom only had her friend Dean and he was quite gay.

She rolled her eyes and took out her phone, texting him. He'd been at a gay bar his older friend had got him into. Dominique groaned some more causing her bedroom door to whip open.

"Will you shut the hell up, Dominique?" her father yelled. She rose from her bed and scoffed. "Go hang out with your brother, go hang out with Alexa or whatever her name is, I'm busy."

"Sorry I'm such an inconvenience, father. Maybe you should've worn a condom!" Dominique replied making her father gawk at her angry. He leered at her from the spot he stood in from the doorway.

"Marsha!" The man bellowed. Like it was her responsibility to calm her down and not him.

Fuck this. Dominque would not spend the night wanting to crawl into a hole.

☹ ☹ ☹

FEZCO GRIPPED DOMINQUE'S thigh as she straddled his lap. They shared a blunt before Dom got extra cozy. She kissed his neck as his hands roamed her body. He cherished their time together, but it was different today with her. Rushed, hasty. Her hand went do undo his baggy jeans for him to grab her hands. He stopped her making her furrow her eyebrows.

"Did I do something?" Dominque quizzed, Fezco closed his eyes for a second. It seemed as if he needed the blood to come back to his head. She slid off of him and onto the couch.

"You perfect, D. You are, I just don't wanna fuck you. I value you as like a person and I don't wanna make you think this is what I want you for," he told her. Her heart warmed as she stared back at him. The reason why she cut these things off the first time.

"I don't think that, Fez," Dominique assured, her hand grabbing his. It was something she didn't know she liked. Her heart raced as they slowly laced. "If you don't want me to think about that then don't think I use you for weed."

Fezco's eyes dreamily stared back, his thumb traced her bottom lip. He inched her closer by her chin. She climbed back onto his lap and slowly came in for a kiss. 

Their lips met slowly, grazing one anothers. His cold hand slid up her shirt making her gasp. Her stomach burned with desire as his lips moved passionately against hers.

She'd been on top of him again, kissing, ripping off clothes. His bed became a mess as they let their passion unfold. It became a beautiful swirl of old bedding and discarded clothing. They exchanged messy kisses. Something about Fezco always had Dom coming back for more. Not that either.

...POISON !