𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

Crybaby!﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

Crybaby!
﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

DOMINIQUE JACOBS COULDN'T remember why she came to Cassie and Lexi's house. Maybe because she liked to drink with Suze or maybe because Lexi is her best friend. Certainly not to listen to bullshit involving Nate even though that's not what the original plan was.

"I don't know what you're gonna say, but this feels like really dramatic.", Kat said breaking the silence while Dom stares at all the girls there.

"Yeah this is spooky.", BB commented while Dom raised her eyebrows. BB hit her vape straight after.

"It is not spooky, BB.", Cassie began. Cassie's eyes cautiously glazed over the group of girls. "Just... I need your advice, on, like, two things. And I need you guys to promise me not to say a single fucking word."

They all nod, very curious on what Cassie's gonna say. Dominique just sipped her ice water in front of her. She was slowing it down with alcohol. She wanted to do it for Fez, not so much for herself.

"So, the night of Daniel's Halloween party, something happened.", Cassie began to explain.

☹ ☹ ☹

DOMINIQUE WAS BORED out of her mind. It was the typical shit Cassie always pulled. Well, Cass wasn't typically a home-wrecker. At least from what Dom seen. Dom and Cass knew each other well. Not only had they been friends forever, Cassie had initiated a short lived fling between them. They'd been on good terms since.

"Wait... Am I hearing this correctly? You want to tell McKay you made out with Daniel at the carnival l and on Halloween.", Maddy quizzed while Dom restes her head in her hands exhausted of the boy troubles Cassie had.

"Yeah, but, I don't—  I don't have to say it's Daniel.", Cassie suggested, obviously too much of a coward to come completely clean.

"Bitch, that's the craziest idea I've ever heard. Right?", Maddy opinionated while looking around the table for validation and Dominique shrugged with an amused face.

"For sure.", BB agreed mindlessly. She is literally a minion for Maddy, like Despicable Me party of one over there with her fucking vape.

"Yeah, but I want to be honest with him.", Cassie mused.

"Ehh.", Lexi trailed off. Everyone was right, McKay would probably get pissed. Dom knew Cassie just wanted to be loved. It was so obvious, but god it hurt watching a good friend go through hell for it.

"You cannot tell McKay.", Cassie declared. "But it's not like I cheated-cheated."

"Define cheating.", Dominique commented to add levity to the situation earning a glare from the majority of the table.