𝘴𝘪𝘹

Sarah !﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

Sarah !
﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

DOMINIQUE JACOBS FELT content as she cuddle up next to Fezco. Her lips curved up as she slowly opened her eyes. A wet kiss placed on her forehead. She relaxed as he began to rub her shoulders.

"Mornin', D. Your phone been blowin' up since 6am, might wanna check. I made some food too, if you hungry.", Fezco told her and Dominique hesitantly sat up and rubbed her eyes.

"Why are you so happy at 8am?", Dominique asked him and he chuckled. His arms wrapped around her waist and reeled her in.

" 'Cause I'm wit my girl.", He muttered into the space between them and Dominique rolled her eyes playfully and grabbed fresh clothes from her designated drawer.

"You're a dork, Fez.", She quipped and he kissed her cheek.

"Nah, you worse.", He smiled and Dominique lightly pushed him away by his chest, giving up, and continued getting ready for the day.

☹ ☹ ☹

DOMINIQUE'S PHONE RUNG as Fezco nipped his teeth against the skin on Dominique's neck and she got up from the kitchen table to answer it since it's on the charger by the couch.

"Hey.", Dominique grumbled annoyed at the contact that popped up. Her mother.

"Hey, I want you home, we need to celebrate!", Her mother cheered in a drunken slur and Dominique sighed into the phone. She held it away from Fez and made him detach from her neck.

"Celebrate, what?", Dominique asked with her tone laced in annoyance.

"Your father's going away party, come on, Dom!", She bubbled into the phone. Dominique took in a sharp breath and looked to Fezco who looked at her with a soft smile.

"Uhm, no, mom. I'd rather not celebrate dad going away. I've got to go.", Dominique rambled, quickly hanging up, since her mother is obviously bombed.

"That was your mom?", Fez asked as she returned her gaze to his blue eyes. She nodded before clinging to him.

"Let's finish what we started, 'kay?", She asked before he grinned at her with a toothy smile.

"Don't gotta ask again, D.", He smiled before peppering kisses on the new purple bruise on her neck. His hand found her waist and caressed it lightly, giving Dominique goosebumps. His fingers ignited the fire in her stomach as they slipped under her shirt.

"Yo, get a fuckin' room.", Ash complained before turning on the TV. Dominique jumped since the kid literally came out of nowhere. Soon after Faye followed him with a bag of rainbow twizzlers in her hand.

"We callin' it a night, ain't we D?", Fez asked before Dominique was picked up bridal style.

"That's so fucking disgusting.", Ash grumbled before his complaints were muffled by the door, Fez closed behind her.

Dominique fell back onto the bed with a smile, bouncing from the impact. Fezco smiled before leaning down and climbing over Dom to be on top. God, how Fezco loved to worship this woman.

☹ ☹ ☹

AFTER HER NIGHT of pure fun and cuddling with Fezco, a text came to her phone. Dominique's are stretched over the sleeping Fez to grab her phone and her jaw dropped when she seen it.

Lexi had sent her a script for a play. Our Life. After reading the first page or two Dominique knew exactly what this play was about. It was literally their life.

How the hell could this go? Based on this, Lexi Howard was going to stir the pot.

...POISON !

authors note: short chapter, but the episode didn't have many scenes i could fit dom in, soooo