𝘰𝘯𝘦

Sneaking out is for losers !﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

DOMINIQUE JACOBS SAT at the dinner table and ate her broccoli, glancing up at her family every so often. She wasn't interested in their conversations nor them period. She still felt betrayal and ashamed on that night many months ago. This was her fifth night home. God, how she wished she could live somewhere else.

"So... can I go to the party with Nate?", Dom asked her parents, mostly her father though. He's been the most strict about this whole situation, no Fez, no parties, and no drinking.

Her father chewed his pork and shrugged.

"Will you break any of your new rules?", He asked and Dom freezes at the question. This is the first Dom would attend a party— if he said yes. It's also a good excuse to see Fez.

"No, that'd be hard work thrown down the drain.", Dominique lies convincingly, her brother staring her down.

"Alright, Dominique. Maybe the next party. Valentine's Day is in February, right?", Cal quizzed and Marsha nodded.

"I'm gonna go get my shit and leave.", Nate announced before excusing himself from the table and Dom huffed.

Dominique got up to clear her plate. No moping. No booze. No Fez. No party.

Dominique decided to conjure a plan.

☹ ☹ ☹

DOMINIQUE NEARED THE house that's having the party she looks down at her outfit to check if everything looks good and smiles at the outfit she's wearing. Purple was her color.

She walked in, the music bumped, and dancing bodies are everywhere. She looked around for a familiar face and heads to where the drinks are. She sees the liquor, the smell lingers in the air, making her clench her jaw. She stayed strong and grabbed a bottled water.

She had texted Fez earlier, but never told him if she'd been going to the party. She decided to search for him. She cracked open her bottled water and took a sip. When Dom was a kid she'd pretend to take shots with the bottle cap, and sometimes when she was so desperate for that rush, she'd pretend water was just vodka.

Dominique searched around pathetically. She was searching for literally anyone. Kat, Fez, Cassie, Lexi, literally anyone. She avoided prodding stares while she went through the crowd. Her heart raced at the people who's eyes glued to her while she walked passed them.

"D?", A familiar voice quizzed from behind her. She looked in the direction of the voice and seen Fez. Dom's breath hitched at the sight of him. He looked so good. This had been the first time the pair had seen each other since she'd been back.