𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

Fuckin' Hell﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

Fuckin' Hell
﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

DOMINIQUE WAS EXCITED for Maddy's party. She loved her and was excited to hang out with her friends. Cassie all of a sudden came out with the cake. Dom once loved Cassie, too. She once considered her one of her bestfriends. It's a shame she's changed.

Dominique sipped her soda while Cassie set the cake down in front of Maddy. She was so happy. Everyone was happy. Except the awkwardness that wavered in the air. Maybe Dom was the only one to notice.

Cassie sat down and that was everyone's cue to sing happy birthday, Maddy blew out the candles. This all seemed to perfect for it to go well. That's how it went. Something always got fucked up.

☹ ☹ ☹

DOMINIQUE HELD HER glass bottle of root beer to herself. She watched as the other girls downed their wine coolers. Envy rose in her stomach, she could've sworn she turned green.

"Any of you snitches to your parents about this your days at the Howard house are finito burrito.", Suze warned before she cheered her wine glass with the girls wine coolers and Dominique's pathetic root beer.

She sighed and made her escape, dodging into the Howard family living room. Dom sat down and crossed her legs before taking a sip of her root beer.

Shit needed to liven up.

"This looks really fucking depressing.", Lexi commented before plopping down next to her bestfriend. Dom chuckled before taking another swig of her sugary soda. "You never seemed so— boring."

Dom scoffed before looking Lexi in the eye.

"You know what, Lex? I'll show you fucking boring.", Dom challenged, rising to her feet. Lexi crossed her arms and watched as Dom began to dance. Lexi let out a laugh

Dom danced terribly. She didn't care though. If it was something that made her feel alive, she liked the feeling of being happy, but achieving it was harder than yearning for it.

"Come on, Lexi!", Dom ushered. She grabbed Lexi's hands and pulled her up, and hopped around encouraging Lexi to drink.

"This is drunk Dom behavior.", Lexi commented and Dominique chuckled while Lexi spun her around.

"Believe it or not I'm sober, right now.", Dominique replied honestly. Dom returned Lexi's gesture from before and spins her around, Lexi squealed as she did so.

"I'm proud of you Dominique.", Lexi whispered and she stopped dancing to hug Dom. Suddenly, Maddy grabbed each of their hands and they all began to dance together. Cassie joined in with a wine cooler in her hand.