𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

Could be worse?﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

Could be worse?
﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

DOMINIQUE HAD HIGH hopes for her day. At the moment though, she laid in bed staring at the ceiling. Her vision swirled from the hard liquor she sipped out of her bedazzled flask and she smiled. She rolled over expecting the bed to be there, but instead she rolled onto the hardwood floor with a thud.

"Yo, crazy.", Nate said announcing his presence making Dom jump. She rolled off her stomach and faced him.

"What?" She spat at her older brother .

"Are you gonna get ready or are you gonna sit on your ass like you have the past month?", He quizzed condescendingly while she got to her feet.

"Fine. I'll shower.", Dom replied walking passed her brother, shoulder checking him on the way out.

He rolled his eyes and slammed her door shut behind her. How sweet.

☹ ☹ ☹

DOMINIQUE APPLIED A gorgeous highlighter to her cheekbones and made a fishy face to see it in the light. She put the makeup brush down and looked into the mirror with satisfaction.

"Damn.", Dom muttered impressed and sipped from her bedazzled flask. She stood up and looked at her satin light purple dress that went down to the floor.

She stumbled downstairs, not familiar with wearing heals and being drunk. Her father and mother gave her unpleasant stares as she came down.

"Dominique. You look good.", Her father complimented in his cold monotone voice.

"Yeah, uh, thanks.", Dom thanked him with a fake smile plastered on her lips.

"When you get home we'll have a talk.", Her father deadpanned and Dom sighed. She nervously played with her charm bracelet before clearing her throat.

"Okay... uh, bye.", Dom said to her father with a hint of suspicion in her voice, beginning to take her exit.

She walked out and her brother looked at her with an irritated face. She ignored it and hopped in the back of the truck, and sighed. Hopefully her the test of her night was going to be better than the beginning.

☹ ☹ ☹

DOMINIQUE WATCHED NATE'S dumbass of a date make a fool of herself. Dom was very amused and kind of shocked he hasn't kicked her to the curb yet.

"I've always, like, really been into pickup trucks.", The ditzy blonde in the front seat commented in the front seat, putting her feet on the dashboard.