𝘴𝘪𝘹

Spooky Shit !﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

Spooky Shit !
﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

FOR ONCE, DOMINIQUE Jacobs was excited for a party. It was Halloween and Dom adored the holiday. She puts lipgloss on her her lips and highlighter in the corner of her eyes. She puckered her cherry tinted lips in the mirror before she felt to hands squeeze her shoulders.

"Lookin' beautiful, D.", Fez complimented the girl who looked up to him with glimmering eyes. Dominique somehow had Fez agree to do a couple costume, so they went with the most basic but iconic idea. An angel and a devil. But, they want to both be devils.

So, Dominique wore a red tutu and a tight red corset. She wore red eye makeup with devil tail eyeliner, and she looked hot. Fez wore all red, he wore a red coat and red jeans with a red shirt. He looked great and so did D.

"Thank you, but I think you're the star of the show here.", Dom complimented before standing beside him. His hands snaked around her waist causing him to smirk. "Let's go before we're late another thirty minutes."

Fezco chuckled while Dom began to tug him out out of the bedroom. The two were going to raise hell tonight. Typical.

☹ ☹ ☹

THE COUPLE WALKED in and all eyes were on them. That well known sense of fear bubbled to the surface causing her grip on Fezco's arm to tighten. He noticed this and grabbed her hand, squeezing it.

"You the prettiest in this place, baby.", He whispered to her causing blood to rush to her cheeks. She loosened her grip while they walked through the crowded area. They immediately stopped at the drinks due to Dominique's request.

Dominique poured her cup with vanilla rum and cola. Little to her knowledge, Dom was being watched by Fez. He couldn't help, but feel awful when he let her drink whenever or whatever.

Suddenly, D turned to him, snapping him out of his trance. She smiled and began to lead them out into the backyard. Dom took a long sip of her drink and looked up at the sky, stopping her and then eventually Fez.

"We're one of them baby. Fucking stars.", She muttered, but Fezco couldn't help himself keeping eyes glued to Dominique. When she looked back to him her heart fluttered at how he stared at her.

"Ew, cut the sappy shit.", Rue commented causing the pair to look at her and Jules.

"You guys look fucking amazing.", Dom complimented the girls and they were quick to return the compliment to D and Fez.

"Thanks, but I think you guys might be the hottest couple here.", Jules replied causing Dom to chuckle. Rue just stood awkwardly clearly having something on her mind which D refrained from questioning about.

"Jules, let's go talk to— Lexi.", Rue ushered Jules. Jules waved a quick goodbye and then left Fezco and Dominique alone. Dom looked to Fez and shrugged before taking a long sip of her drink.

"D, take it easy girl.", Fez warned, but Dominique just raised her eyebrows.

"I'm just having a drink, Fez.", Dominique replied innocently. Her lips churning into a irresistible grin that made Fez melt. He resisted the urge to kiss Dominique's lips and he stood his ground.

"D, this ain't good for you. You gotta chill with the drinking.", Fez said to her softly. He knew how addiction worked. He dealt with them daily. Dom was different. If he let this continue, he'd never forgive himself.

Dominique gulped and looked into the icy coke and rum in her hand. The condensation dripping off the cup and the addicting sensation of swallowing the drink. She came to a realization. She was in fucking deep.

Her red solo cup slid out of her hand into the grass as if gravity itself altered so Dom couldn't sip the drink again. Her eyes followed the cup and when it splashed onto her shoes, she looked desperately at Fez.

"I'm pathetic, aren't I?", Dom muttered followed by a forced chuckled. Fezco pulled her into a hug and she reluctantly returned it. She grabbed onto his shirt while he repeatedly whispered affirmations in her ear.

"You good, D. You good.", He whispered into her hair before kissing her head.

God. Was she ever going to be good?

...POISON !

authors note: ugh dominique girllll