𝗘𝗣. ZERO (3)

EPISODE ZERO (3)Welcome To The Neighborhood • Sunday, 11:16 am •

EPISODE ZERO (3)
Welcome To The Neighborhood
• Sunday, 11:16 am •

So many neighbors in this neighborhood so let's get on to the last few on our lists that needs introducing! We've toured you a bit in the neighborhood square and the streets, let's go to the clubhouse where our next neighbor is! Who do you think i...

So many neighbors in this neighborhood so let's get on to the last few on our lists that needs introducing! We've toured you a bit in the neighborhood square and the streets, let's go to the clubhouse where our next neighbor is! Who do you think is it?

"OVER HERE!"A boy with dirty blonde hair waved his hands on the air asking his teammate to pass the ball to him.

As the ball is given to him he targets the basketball hoop and gave it a shot.

Score! For the Chester Creek Chipmunks! It's not the usual basketball team name you'd hear but why not?

"Great job guys! That's it for today's training, make sure to take a good rest and enjoy the rest of the day okay?"Coach Zion congratulated.

"Coach can we get a better team name? All we need is a star player named Alvin in the team and we can be called Alvin and the Chipmunks for pete's sake"One of the team members brought up. 

"Oh come on Daeseong it isn't that bad, you can be Theodore if you want HAHAHAHAHAHBAAB"His friend chortled snorting.

"Aiiiiiiih, you two really have some imaginations hmm? Go home, go! go!"Their coach shooed them away with his towel having enough with their crazy ideas.

"Ahhhh, those two are really the vocal ones in this basketball team huh?"Coach Zion whispered to the dirty blonde next to him.

"Daeseong and Hanwool? Are you kidding coach, those two have the biggest mouths in this neighborhood"A blue haired boy joined the conversation.

"Wow you're talking like you're not a blabber mouth as well huh Kaede?"The dirty blonde snickered tying his shoelaces on tightly.

"Eh? You're talkative as well Choi, not as talkative as them but you're still!"

Coach Zion sighs hearing them, "You two go home also you're making me age to sixty from stress"He held his forehead dramatically.

"And Beomgyu tell Soobin to catch up with the rest of the team? He's been ditching training for three weeks straight, tell him would you?"He asked a favor.