𝗘𝗣. TWO (2)

EPISODE TWO (2)Pewter Street's Sleeping Beauty• Friday, 10:18 am •

EPISODE TWO (2)
Pewter Street's Sleeping Beauty
• Friday, 10:18 am •

"WHAT?!? MOM WHAT DO YOU MEAN COMMUNITY WORK?!"Yuna stood up from her seat surprised

The spoon dangling off Myungjun's mouth dropped inside the bowl of cereal his eating, as their mother sighed.

"According to this email you used your Taekwondo knowledge in physically hurting someone"She faced the computer screen for her to see.

"And that includes you too Myungjun"Their mother glanced at the boy who's brows are furrowed.

"Mom we just did self defense... practically defending other kids from that trio"Yuna explained.

"Fighting over a kite doesn't give you the right to kick someone on the face sweetie"Mr.Shin said sipping from his cup of coffee.

"But we never got community work before and promise we only did that since they were being buttheads"Yuna looked at her brother, who's nodding in agreement.

"The boy you kicked on the face sprained his ankle Yuna, and good thing they're only giving you community service"Mrs.Shin told.

"Mom, why do we get community service and they don't? They're the group of troublesome teens from Macaroon street if I'm not wrong"Myungjun mentioned.

"And they did a looooooot of bad things"He took a spoonful of cheerios and stuffed it in his mouth.

"Says who?"

"Says Elijah"Myungjun replied as coffee spurted out Mr.Shin's mouth.

"Elijah is a liar and a moron, don't believe what he says easily"Mr.Shin wiped his mouth.

"You kids just take this as a lesson and learn from it, okay, we didn't raise you to complain"He picked up the newspaper on the table and began reading.

It's not a very good morning for the Shin siblings in Pewter street. They woke up to their mom spilling beans about an email coming from the Chester Creek community head.