𝗘𝗣. THREE (1)

EPISODE THREE (1)Instant Money Maker• Sunday, 1:18 pm •

EPISODE THREE (1)
Instant Money Maker
• Sunday, 1:18 pm •

"STUPID! STUPID! STUPID!"Yeonjun crumbled the flyer he's holding and threw it to the ground

"Ahh crap, Are there other stores you know that needs hiring right now?"He asked Eiko besides him.

"Are you that desperate for a Playstation box? You know the cost value goes down a few years later right"Eiko sipped on his blueberry smoothie, barely caring about his friend's whining.

"What's the use of that when it won't be the brand new model anymore, ughr this is frustrating"Yeonjun mussed up his hair and sat down on the bench.

"Doesn't your mom give you allowance every week?"

"Yeah but that's not enough, I might be receiving allowance but it's gonna take me a decade before I could earn that much to buy the new set man"

"But hey, In ten years you might be employed already so no need for depending on the allowance"Eiko slurped on his straw, sipping the last bits of his drink.

"You know you're not helping right?"

"I know"He shrugged.

Yeonjun took his friend's advice of finding a summer job to earn the money he needs to save up. His mom totally did not agree on buying it for him since he still has his old playstation working as good as before.

And besides she doesn't see the need to buy the latest edition when it works the same way anyways.

"I also need to save up for other causes such as a wedding gift for my sister, and a anniversary gift for my parents! Dude I'm serious about this"Yeonjun sighed as he rested his elbows on the bench backrest.

"Your sister is getting married?"Eiko looks at him in surprise, not updated with the sudden news.

"She's engaged for over a year already and they planned getting married by the end of the summer"

"That's why I want to earn a good sum of money to buy all of those things, but before that I need to find a job and every store we visited doesn't want to hire me AARGH"Yeonjun smacked his head in annoyance.

"I mean dude you have no job qualifications"Eiko sighed.

"Then is there a hiring who doesn't need qualifications?!"

"Well you can be a helper in the grocery but I heard they only employ people in the age of thirty to fifty, so scratch that Idea"Yeonjun groaned as Eiko snapped his fingers remembering something.

"OH! The uhm... what's the name again, the Florescent Salon yeah! They're actually having a mass hiring for employees, maybe you can land a job there"Eiko informed as Yeonjun scoffed.

"Salon? What am I gonna do there trim nails and paint on them?"Yeonjun said disliking the idea.

"You need money right? And they need employees just do it man it's a win win for both parties"Eiko encouraged as Yeonjun glanced at him uncertain with the idea.

A boy who only spends his time in the pool running laps, with bare knowledge about trimming finger nails would land a job in a salon?

That's so unlikely.

꒰꥟꒱ - ꒰꥟꒱

"No! It's not a win win! We're hiring for people who knows to cut hair Yeong-su"Yeji whined as her cousin sighed and closed the laptop he's using.

"Yeji, we need employees, besides apart from hairstylists we're looking for a human foot massager"Yeong-su shrugged unbothered.

"Human foot massager my ass! We can't hire him huh?!?"Yeji scowled glaring beadily at the boy who's sitting down on a salon chair, fidgeting with hairbrushes and scissors.

It's a cloudy day, in the neighborhood square alright. Yeonjun and Eiko immediately went to the Florescent Salon to check if they're still hiring new employees. And in fact they still are finding new people to employ!

"He. Has. No. Knowledge. IN HAIRSTYLING!!?"Yeji stated to her cousin, who's this close to loose his mind and scream after hearing all her whining.

"I am the oldest between us, and I am given the responsibility to hire so I'm hiring him"Yeong-su made up his mind, knowing that his cousin would surely hate him for doing so but whatever.

Yeong-su glanced at Yeji as he stands up from his desk and walk towards Eiko and Yeonjun sitting on the styling chairs.

The two boys immediately acknowledged his presence and stopped playing with the salon equipment.

"You, you're hired"Yeong-su pointed at Yeonjun as the latter is too stunned to speak.

After job hunting for hours he finally landed a job so easily!!? Wow usually they say third times a charm but wohoo! Sixteenth one is the luckiest one.

"You're kidding..."Yeonjun blinked his eyes, still unsure if he heard things correctly.

"Yep, you start tomorrow and you get paid 120,500 won every week"That's equivalent to a hundred dollars if you convert it, pretty great deal already huh?

"I'll give your uniform tomorrow once you arrive, so don't be late"Yeong-su glanced at the boy who nodded his head.

"What job am I gonna do exactly..? If it's okay to ask since I want to know what I'm getting myself into"Yeonjun asked causing Yeong-su to chortle.

"A human foot massager"

"A human what?!?"