𝗘𝗣. SEVEN (3)

EPISODE SEVEN (3)Sour Lemonade and Sugar• Thursday, 3:17 pm •

EPISODE SEVEN (3)
Sour Lemonade and Sugar
• Thursday, 3:17 pm •

EPISODE SEVEN (3)Sour Lemonade and Sugar• Thursday, 3:17 pm •

It's a Thursday afternoon in the Metropolis of Mezmit. The weather felt like you're being slow roasted by the sun. The neighborhood square felt like ghost town as there wasn't much people crowding the area as usual.

Because of the heat, people chose to stay in their homes and chill with the air conditioning unit

"PRACTICE OVER!"The swimming coach blew her training whistle loudly.

Swimmers can be seen occupying the pool chairs and diving boards, chilling down for a bit after a long afternoon training session.

"You're off early"

"is there another shift at the salon?"Eiko climbed up the pool ladder, gazing at the boy who's quick enough to change into dry clothes.

"Nope, I have son duties of accompanying my mom doing grocery shopping"

Though he's a great swimmer, and has a job for the sake of buying a PlayStation. He's still a son who has other duties to fulfill and follow.

Yeonjun bidded goodbye to Eiko and the swim team before he sets foot to go home.

Using a bike or a moped will be convenient, but the boy prefers to walk home since he doesn't live that far. As he walks pass Cloud Cove, he glances to his left and sees a trio of troublemakers creating a catastrophe.

"Two more weeks, gosh I can't wait till this gets over!"He heard the brunette curse beneath her breath as she walks away angrily.

"Hey there Yeonjun"Myungjun greeted to his neighbor with a smile as he follows his sister.

Yeonjun wonders what could be the reason of Yuna's grumpy look. Maybe the hot weather is causing everyone to be cranky today...

He carried on his way going home letting his eyes admire the trees and the flowers his neighbors grow.

As he approaches his home he sees a familiar boy who he's planning to find the chance to talk to.

"HAYATE!"He calls his name raising his hand to call the boy's attention.