𝗘𝗣. FIVE (3)

EPISODE FIVE (3)Friends, Frenemies, Acquaintances• Wednesday, 7:69 pm •

EPISODE FIVE (3)
Friends, Frenemies, Acquaintances
• Wednesday, 7:69 pm •

"I LOVE YOUR NEW HAIR WHERE DID YOU GET IT?"The old lady complimented the red haired lass

"I LOVE YOUR NEW HAIR WHERE DID YOU GET IT?"The old lady complimented the red haired lass. Chaeryeong smiled at her grandma's sudden compliment in the middle of their conversation.

After all the frowns, She cracked a smile! Well it most likely because it's her grandma and not some random neighbor who causes her early wrinkles.

Coughs, Mister Kang Taehyun, Coughs.

"Oh grandma it's a free hairdo, the more she fires up the more red her hair gets, bleh"Chaemin stuck her tongue out causing Chaeryeong to widen her eyes.

"Chaemin you're always teasing your older sister"Grandma Lee sighed, "Anyways, how's things going in Chester Creek?"

Grandma Lee is currently dropping by to visit her lovely granddaughters for the evening. She of course want to be up to date with the happenings in their lives.

"Awful! Oh! And by the way Grandma there's this boy who tried to poison the family"Chaemin throws a couple of peanuts in her mouth.

"Is that so? How?"

"He said he tOtAllY wAnTs tO aPologiZe to Chaeryeong BUT HE HAD A PLAN! To kill us with dairy!"Chaemin fainted in pretend.

"Chaemin.. stop.. talking.. about.. that.. douchebag.."
Chaeryeong says like a ventriloquist.

"What? He must be talked about"

Chaeryeong mentally facepalmed herself and sunk into the couch. She's still not over the fact he ruined her day three times in a row, and it's even worse since they live in the same street and neighborhood.

Their conversation continued about random things, Chaeryeong luckily moved their conversation topic to something else rather than her walking stress source.

As the night darkens Grandma Lee is getting ready to leave Casa Lee's for the night. She wrapped her shoal around her neck snuggling in to keep herself warm.