𝗘𝗣. FIVE (1)

EPISODE FIVE (1)Friends, Frenemies, Acquaintances• Saturday, 9:12 am •

EPISODE FIVE (1)
Friends, Frenemies, Acquaintances
• Saturday, 9:12 am •

"TO THE GUY WEARING THE NUMBER SEVENTEEN JERSEY YOU ARE THE LIGHT OF MY WORLD AHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA"Ryujin shouted cupping her hands around her mouth

Ryujin shouted cupping her hands around her mouth.

"Crap! They're looking! RUN GIRL! RUN!"Yeong-su grabbed on the girl's arm and ran away to another galaxy where Beomgyu wouldn't see them.

The boy dared her to shout that phrase the moment he knew about her newest neighborhood crush. They literally took the time to run there to do the dare, and let me say, there's so much effort just for that.

"Wow the development, from zero admirers to one! Who's that girl? A ghost? BWHAHHAHAHAHAHA"
Daeseong laughed out loud, passing the ball to his teammate.

"Come on Kaede don't tell me you paid a girl to exclaim that out loud just so Beomgyu will help you with summer school"Hanwool snickered.

"Okay you two enough chit chat, PASS THE BALL!"
Coach Zion blew his whistle and commanded his players to get their head in the game.

It's Saturday alright, and there's a match next week against another team. Ryujin was on break as Yeong-su thought of an crazy idea to shout that sentence

Yeji of course didn't come since, she might end up whacking their butts with a broom. So she stayed in the salon instead with Yeonjun!

Is it a great idea? Probably not!

"I think I may know who's that girl earlier..."Kaede sat on the benches, tying his shoelaces together.

"Puh-leaseee there's only one girl in this neighborhood who'd do such thing"Daeseong chortled, chugging down a bottle of water.

"sHin rYuJin ~ "He sung closing his tumbler.

"Ryujin? The girl who literally swooned over everyone in the Chipmunks? Dude she even liked this idiot who said humans can photosynthesize NYAHAHAHAHHAHA"
Hanwool pointed at Kaede.

"Shut up..."The boy pushed his hand away rolling his eyes.

"You know Beomgyu you should start hiding"Daeseong said uncapping his tumbler. "You're her next target, and believe me it's gonna be annoying"

"Man... trueeee, it's like playing hide and seek for weeks until she finds a new person to admire, ughlck"Hanwool flinched remembering his experience being the latter's crush, before.

"You two are making her sound like a crazy maniac..."Kaede mumbled, slightly disagreeing with some points made by the two.

Beomgyu shook his head and ignored all the weird things the boys were saying. "Let her do what she wants as long she isn't crossing the line I don't care"

He threw his towel on his training bag and went back inside the court.

"Poor boy, he doesn't know what being her crush feels like and it's going to be hell"Hanwool sighed gazing at Beomgyu who's dribbling the ball.

Well, let's see about that.

꒰꥟꒱ - ꒰꥟꒱

"SHIN YUNAH! YAH!"The girl screamed, dropping the broom on the ground. Its a nice sunny day yeah? But Pewter Street's walking sunshines are storming badly.

Instead of the usual funny and happy aura she radiates, a frown on her face is visibly seen. HueningKai laughed uglily seeing Yuna's reaction to his friend's shouting.

"Clean that up would ya? You've been standing there doing nothing"The girl told Yuna with a irritating simper on her lips.

"Huhh? But I've been cleaning this side of the road for two hours and you barely even filled a bag of trash, Naomi"Yuna informed.

"I'll remind you that this is all your fault, we could've been ignoring each other all day long instead of getting this punishment if it wasn't for your taekwondo tricks"

Yuna just rolled her eyes, taekwondo tricks? Seriously? If they weren't that much of douchebags and minded their own businesses then there'll be no problems! Its both of their faults why they're here right now.

HueningKai laughed at their situation, "Calm down Naomi don't stress yourself too much"He shouted, grazing his face with air produced by an electric fan.

"Whatever ya'll are useless"Naomi rolled her eyes officially done with HueningKai's uselessness.

"Yaaaaaah, Naomi ~ Hey! Come back here!"He chucked the hand fan on the bench trying to call Naomi back.

"Pft, Your fault"Yuna mumbled beneath her breath glaring at the boy. This, is going to be a long month filled with Class A buttheads and troublemakers.