𝗘𝗣. THREE (3)

EPISODE THREE (3)Instant Money Maker• Monday, 8:10 am •

EPISODE THREE (3)
Instant Money Maker
• Monday, 8:10 am •

It's an early morning at the salon and Yeonjun is really on time for his first day

It's an early morning at the salon and Yeonjun is really on time for his first day. He wants this job even if he doesn't need to do it, for the sake of making instant money and earning a lot he's taking it.

"Here's the uniform, if it doesn't fit you tell me immediately so we could make adjustments"Yeji threw an apron and a t-shirt, as Yeonjun went to catch it.

"So you weren't joking when you said this crackbrain is going to work here..."Ryujin muttered to the girl besides her, still not believing the fact that one of the swimmers in their neighborhood is here working.

And not for a haircut or something.

"I can work aside from swimming"Yeonjun heard their audible conversation.

"What hairstyles can you do then"Ryujin asked as Yeonjun scoffed and whips his head.

"Shiny"

"Huh?! What shiny??"Ryujin questioned causing the boy to chortle.

"less hair more shine, less effort and time"He sassily stated as Ryujin blinked her eyes, speechless.

"Erm... good luck with that, or else you'll see your own head shine like a diamond"Ryujin glanced at Yeji who isn't hiding the fact she dislikes him being there.

"That's it get to work everyone"Yeji clapped her hands as she hands Yeonjun a broom.

"What am I gonna do with this?"Yeonjun asked taking the broom and dustpan from her grip.

"You can't style hair so might as well clean up the hair on the floor"Yeji sighed as Yeonjun batted his lashes.

"I thought I was the human foot massager"

"If you want to hold toe warts sure why not, suit yourself and foot massage"Yeji wore her work apron and left the lockers room. 

"Wow... tough co-worker huh... me likey"Yeonjun said to himself and went to change into his uniform.