𝗘𝗣.ONE (3)

EPISODE ONE (3)A day in a life in Chester Creek• Tuesday, 3:17 pm •

EPISODE ONE (3)
A day in a life in Chester Creek
• Tuesday, 3:17 pm •

Yuna is currently teaching her younger brother Myungjun to ride a bike

Yuna is currently teaching her younger brother Myungjun to ride a bike. It's a random idea that came into her mind after eating lunch. The two siblings are currently struggling since Myungjun can't balance.

"Okay that's it, its confirmed you'll be on training wheels for the rest of your life"Yuna said as Myungjun nudged her elbow.

"How bout you try doing it if you're so great then"
Myungjun replied as Yuna looked at him as if he's serious.

"I'm wearing designer heeled boots that I just bought lastweek..."She fluttered her lashes.

"It's not my fault you decided to look bougie and fanzyy when you're just teaching me how to ride a bike!"He exclaimed looking at his sister wearing high heeled boots and a glittery top.

"Fine, let me show you how to ride one okay?"Yuna made him move aside as she sat on the bike.

"Bougie gOrL in A bOugiElEss wArlD- Ow!"Myungjun rubbed his head after earning a light whack.

As she demonstrated how to get on and ride a bike a thousand times, the boy didn't really process any of it to be honest. He just watched her without trying to understand what she's teaching.

"Eh.. Yuna, can you actually ride on the bike and not just hope on and off it"Myungjun asked.

"I can't peddle on a small bike... my legs would go smooshed and dislocated"

"Ehhh... I don't understand... heh"

The girl mussed up her hair and decided to do it anyways. She took off her shoes and handed it to Myungjun who looks confused.

"So you're this desperate to teach me how to ride a bike huh..."The boy observed his sister who's now re-demonstrating everything.

"You just get on a bike and peddle, see?"Yuna pushed the peddle and started peddling. As she rode down the road her brows furrowed to see a bunch of teenagers picking on this little kid.

She stopped from peddling and hopped off the bike. Yuna marched to the shade beneath the willow tree.

"Its not funny just give it back"The little girl whined jumping to reach the kite.

"Let's just go Azela this is no use"Her friend tried to pull her away but she stayed put.

"HEY! What do you think you're doing"Yuna marched towards the three grown teenagers holding the kite out of the kids reach.

"What are we doing here? What are you doing here"The boy looked at her up and down as the honey blonde guy besides him laughed.

"You?!? Aren't you that jerk who tried to run over everyone with that skateboard of yours?!?"

Yuna placed both of her hands on her waist, glancing at the honey blonde with a scrutinizing gaze. "It's not my fault your walking on the street"

"Huh?! You were recklessly riding on your skateboard don't ridicule me boy!"Yuna said as he laughed staring at her bare feet.

"You're crazy, who goes out without shoes NYAHSHAHHAHAHAHHA"He laughed as Myungjun runs to them holding fashion boots.

"Yunaaaaa, let's goooo"Myungjun tagged his sister trying to get her outta there.

"That's none of your business if I wear shoes or not okay? Now just return their toy because they did nothing please"Yuna smiled hoping that it would somehow convince the three teens.

"Who are you? The police?"The only female in the trio chortled as she brushed her shoulder to the blonde.

"You should've just run over her when you had the chance Huening"She told as Yuna's jaw floored.

"Ohhh so you wanna play that game"Yuna clenched her fist and walked up to the three.

"Hey, Azela right? You two run along this doesn't look too good, I'll just return your kite when we get it back"
Myungjun's lips beamed to a promising smile as he told the other kids to get out.

The honey blonde walked nearer Myungjun as Yuna's eyes widened. She pushed her brother aside and round house kicked the tall boy without hesitation.

He flipped, literal flipped like how a skateboard would. His friends looks at Yuna as Myungjun did a fighting stance you learn in taekwondo to scare them.

Yep, smiley and bright as a sun but those siblings kick and punch hardly as if all the legends of karate possessed their entire body.

꒰꥟꒱ - ꒰꥟꒱

Back in Macaroon street, the honey blonde lad went back home limping. After flipping out like that? Of course it would hurt so much.

"Those siblings are bastards, where did they pull out those taekwondo tricks huh?"His friend sits him on the bench outside his porch.

"Who are they anyway?"The blonde asked trying to endure the ankle pain he's having.

"The Shin siblings from Pewter Street, haven't you heard about them?"

"Nuh uh if I would then I wouldn't be asking"He scratched his head.

Meet HueningKai, yes, the skater boy who almost ran over a bunch of kids and Yuna a few days ago. He lives down Macaroon street, across the Lee's.

Their household is a whole different kind of crazy, there's an introvert, extrovert, creative, smart, and troublesome. It's a full house in there

so full thanks to their pets.

They own a lot of animals, some neighbors think they house a zoo inside already.

"Shouldn't you get back to that girl and her brother? They literally threw their feet on our faces when we weren't doing anything"Their female friend scoffed.

"Isn't your father part of the community heads in Chester Creek? Why not tell him about earlier and get those siblings community work"The boy added.

HueningKai shook his head and crossed his arms. I mean why not? He thought. Kai puffed as he glanced to his friends in front of him.

"Fine, let me see what I can do"