Chapter 3

I woke up slowly to see it was still dark outside
What happened?
Then I remembered
I saw him.
One of them.

I got up and saw it was eight ,I got out bed and made myself dinner and fed my cat.I thought about Mama and Papa.They had adored them and would always tease me about them and make me utterly embarssed.

After my heart was shattered,the next month my dad got a transfer to a small town called Nelslive.On the way as my dada and mama were singing cringey songs and laughing, a deer came out nowhere making dad take a sharp turn and our car crashed into a tree and all I remember was a ringing sound in my head and blur visions

My mama screaming

A lot of people talking

A comforting woman's voice

When I woke up,I was informed that both my parents didn't survive and in just two months,fate ripped me from my familiar world and threw me in a new one.

Alone.

My parents had payed for me to go to the town's college and to support myself I started working as a singer in a bar and a waitress in the coffee shop.

I took up literature and aspire to become a writer.

I got into bed again, thankful it was Saturday and dozed of again.

***********************

I walked inside the shop the next day and got caught up in work.I lifted my head to hear loud shouts and laughter.A group of men in expensive suits walked in looking completely out of place in between town people who wore sweats or jeans, I waltzed over to them and asked for their order.

One of them eyed me with intensity and a grin formed in his face and I quickly scanned him. He was handsome but something about him was off,he had silver eyes that would make any girl swoon.But to me he screamed danger . I quickly took their orders except that man who waved his hand dismissively when asked .I came back to their table with their orders.

"Is there anything else I can get you?"I asked
"Yes"
I looked at the man who had not moved his gaze from me
"What can I get you Sir"I asked through gritted teeth
"You" he smirked
I smiled as sweetly as possible "I am sorry Sir only items on the menu is available"

This wasn't the first time I had been hit on so I wasn't new to these comments and knew how to tackle them.

Before he could open his mouth the bell chimed again signalling a new customer and I grinned when I saw Orion,my manager walk in as I walked over to him.
"Hey-"
A sound of glass shattering rang through the coffee shop.I turned to see the man was now standing,a shattered mug surrounding him and I could see his colleagues looking around nervously.
"How dare you walk away and serve another man,Little flower!"He shouted across to me his eyes looking wild.

I whimpered pathetically and grabbed on to Orion I had met this man this man just fifteen minutes ago and he was acting like I was his slave or something.
"Little Flower!Come to your Master!"He barked out again.
Orion looked at him in suprise of his reaction but quickly composed and calmly said "Sir I would advise you to get out of my property and never come back ever again,if I see you near her I can assure you the consequences will be terrible for you".

He took in Orion's phisque and realised he was not to be messed with.Orion was a large man who looked like he ate humans for breakfast and though he had a terrifying apperance he was a teddy bear to people close to him. The man and his friends stood up to leave and before leaving he whispered one final thing that sent shivers run down my spine.

I'll be back, Little flower.