Chapter 19

We have been here for weeks now and I rarely get to see them and I know I sound so selfish because they abandoned everything just to keep me safe and I am here whining it's so hard not to.

They have been trying to track my stalker and hitting more obstacles than information. Calls ringing up in usually silent home,and their tired and frustrated voices ring around me.

Staying with them and yet not having any connection is slowly affecting my depression.The whole feelings of being hurt or used is surfacing back and there is nothing I can do to stop it.

I was out of anti-depressants and this worsened the situation as I stared myself for half an hour in the bathroom all I could think of was hurting myself.I rummaged through the drawers and find a blade and I play it between my finger greeting it's familiar coldness.As I place it on my inner thighs pressing it a knock sounds and I nearly lurched almost ripping my skin apart.
"Bambi you there?"Zander's voice sounded

Shit shit shit

"Um....hey what's up" I winced at how guilty I sound.
"I was calling you for lunch"He sounded extremely concerned
"Okayy be there" I composed myself and opened the door only to jumped at second time less than 15 minutes.

Unlike I thought and hoped Zander hadn't left and was looking at me with a calculating gaze.
He glanced over my form and then started ahead at the washroom trying to figure out what happened.

"Hey what's up?" I sounded my voice sounded unaturally high.
He looked at me dead in the eye and asked "What were you doing Bambi?"

"Nothing "I said looking down
"I am going to ask you one more time and I expect an honest answer"He retorted looking stern.
I grew defensive"What the hell is up with you? I told you nothing then it's nothing that so hard to drive through your thick skull"I all but yelled

His face grew cold

Oh Shit

He knelt to my level and said"I know we haven't discussed your rules thinking you had a lot going around already but you know better than to insult me don't you Bambi?"

Ashamed, I nodded

"You have two options get 10 spanks with my hand or write 100 lines stating I will not insult Papa again"

I thought good and hard, writing lines sucked atleast spanking would be quicker and hurt less right?

"I'll take the first one" I whispered
"I'll need more elaboration Bambi"
"I want to be spanked Papa"

His eyes grew warm"Good girl "
My heart fluttered and I grabbed his hand as he held it put for me and we walked to the dining room and judging by Xander's expression he already knew.

Zander pulled out a chair"Remove your pants and panties and lay over, sweetheart"
I blinked
"I should remove what?!"I gasped
"Spankings happen in bare bottom baby"he said both sporting amused faces
I slowly removed both my face burning red in embarrassment as I lay over his lap.
I layed over as I thought about how am I going to cover up the bathroom incident.
"When we are done with the spanking I would like you to answer me politely and honestly what was happening okay?"
I nodded
I gasped at I felt a slap
"Words Bambi"
"Yes Papa"
The next few slaps were quick and left me wanting more and as the slaps rung out I could feel my bottom grow warm and my eyes filled with tears.
The tenth one released a dam of emotions and I sobbed and clung on the Zander as he lifted me and whispered praises.
He then lifted my chin and asked gently

"What were you doing Bambi?"